I really have to do this huh...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Hey, the names McFly. Just got banned from the Online world of wrestling forums for being a "nuisance" after over a year over there so....yeah. I hope there is a debate league here, I would love to take part in it. Anyway that's enough, stay jazzy IWF.

Reaction score
A wrestling debate league. Something that they had over there in OWW. Its cool if you dont have over here, Im okay.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
We just debate/discuss in threads. Anyone can do that.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
All this time I thought Online World of Wrestling was just an encyclopedia type site. Had no idea they had a forum. Anyways, welcome.

Reaction score
A word of advice from a guy who was there for over a year, If you even fart, they'll infract you.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
MCFLY!

sz7r6o.jpg

Welcome to IWF. Love the username.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Hey, the names McFly. Just got banned from the Online world of wrestling forums for being a "nuisance" after over a year over there so....yeah. I hope there is a debate league here, I would love to take part in it. Anyway that's enough, stay jazzy IWF.

lmao, is that the forum with that fat, ugly cow, Kellie? She banned me for joining that forum because we had a disagreement in another forum.

I hope she dies after her next burger.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I love how Jade knows something about just about every forum on the net :laugh: