I Just Need Some Answers.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I did it for fun XBA. Not sure what kind of answer you are looking for but yeah, I already gave you enough answers.

And I was unaware Kizza wanted to moderate MMA?

See guys. Everything is ok. He was just joking.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
rofl. jump off your high horse. It's us. me, g1 and carlos. we're the klique. not you smurf.

fuck you, you cunt

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I did it for fun XBA. Not sure what kind of answer you are looking for but yeah, I already gave you enough answers.

What exactly were you doing for fun?

You are pussying out of this situation because you know you were wrong.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
duty_calls.png

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
XBA you're not going to accomplish anything by pushing the issue. I already answered your questions, I am sorry...that you do not like the answers. But I believe I've said everything I needed to, you do not have to like my responses.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
XBA you're not going to accomplish anything by pushing the issue. I already answered your questions, I am sorry...that you do not like the answers. But I believe I've said everything I needed to, you do not have to like my responses.

BUT you answered none of the questions I asked you in the PM. You never replied.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
BUT you answered none of the questions I asked you in the PM. You never replied.

you're a fucking self righteous tool who has a daily video blog on wrestling

nuff fucking said if Colin was admin, I would of banned your ass unban you so you can make your stupid fucking bitchy thread then ban you again all for lulz cause that's all your fucking good for. Let's laugh at the goof who has the twelve year olds brainwashed with his afterschool special personality. get off my ass and get on my dick if you want anything accomplished fucking buster

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
you're a fucking self righteous tool who has a daily video blog on wrestling

nuff fucking said if Colin was admin, I would of banned your ass unban you so you can make your stupid fucking bitchy thread then ban you again all for lulz cause that's all your fucking good for. Let's laugh at the goof who has the twelve year olds brainwashed with his afterschool special personality. get off my ass and get on my dick if you want anything accomplished fucking buster
:yawn: