I Just Need Some Answers.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Fine.

I will be back when I have a better comparison.

wqwm0x.jpg

better chances now? :p

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:lmaohahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahhhahahahahaha:lmao

maty619

Reaction score
you're a fucking self righteous tool who has a daily video blog on wrestling

nuff fucking said if Colin was admin, I would of banned your ass unban you so you can make your stupid fucking bitchy thread then ban you again all for lulz cause that's all your fucking good for. Let's laugh at the goof who has the twelve year olds brainwashed with his afterschool special personality. get off my ass and get on my dick if you want anything accomplished fucking buster

Shut the fuck up Colin, it is weekly dick head ;). But seriously you need to get the fuck off this forum, you think you is tha man on this forum if you were admin XBA and the rest of this forum must have left because you are the bottom of the list douchebag. (about to sound like an ultimate cock sucker here but fuck it) Do you realise that you are talking to one of the best members this forum has, don't go around saying he is only good for making fun of because you've got that role pretty well filled. GTFO Colin White, this forum doesn't fucking need or want you.

-TJ-

Reaction score
Shut the fuck up Colin, it is weekly dick head ;). But seriously you need to get the fuck off this forum, you think you is tha man on this forum if you were admin XBA and the rest of this forum must have left because you are the bottom of the list douchebag. (about to sound like an ultimate cock sucker here but fuck it) Do you realise that you are talking to one of the best members this forum has, don't go around saying he is only good for making fun of because you've got that role pretty well filled. GTFO Colin White, this forum doesn't fucking need or want you.

What?

maty619

Reaction score
I did purpously man, but I just realise I need a comma or full stop in between this forum and if you XD.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Colin White is an asshole. But he is an all around asshole to anyone he disagrees with. Such as the likes of Axis, G-1 & Enzo. So he's almost to there level in my opinion. He just sucks his own e-dick too much when it comes to his prowess in gaming. Nobody gives a fuck that you can speed run through Ninja Gaiden with one arm, a blindfold & a cattle prod clamped to your ballsack.

Ok...I would be impressed.