I Just Need Some Answers.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Since Mike Chaos had some impulse he should message me about our situation, 2 months after the fact, I would assume he would answer my reply back to him, well it has been three days, he has been online on more than one occassion, and I am not going to wait another 2 months for an answer.

Two months ago you all know the story, well when I asked him two months ago why I got demoted this was his answer...

Just thought you would do a better job handling just the MMA section and the vbookie part of the forum, rather than the whole forum.

...which did not indicate why I was demoted. Well he decided to PM me last Friday, literally out of nowhere I have no idea why, with a "new" explanation, and it was as follows...

Mike Chaos said:
You were de-admined because I was unsatisfied with your performance. I knew for a fact that you made Dre a legend (with out approval and thus undermining the whole process) and you were not living up to the full expectations of an admin. Fixing forum errors and other vbulletin matters of that nature. We did not need 4 admins and we still do not. 2 is enough, after monkeystyle did what he did I only wanted myself and This Guy as admins.

You also did not seem to care when I demoted you.

xtremebadass said:
I am not mad or anything, but is there a specific reason why I got demoted?

The only thing you seemed to actually do as an admin was upload avatars for people. But that was it. What is the need of having 4 admins when not all of them are necessary? noumenon already informed me months ago he was not going to be active that much due to work. This Guy the same thing pretty much with real life commitments. We did not need 4 admins. I could take care of the word load and This Guy would pitch in when he could. Then we left you on staff as a moderator and you stepped down.

Which I promptly answered his PM with a few questions I would have liked answer that I also inquired about in the Mike Chaos vs. Monkeystyle poll a week or two ago. Here was my reply...

First off. I repeat, I did NOT make Dre a Legend. I would not make that sort of decision on my own without consulting other staff members. I told you this already. I don't know who did, but it was NOT me.

You have the need to finally tell me why I got demoted NOW? Where was this explanation 2 months ago when I asked for it? I am sorry but that is pretty pathetic on your half. I supported you from day one when you returned here on IWF. I backed your decisions and respected you from the start when no one else did. How do I get rewarded for my devotion and support? Getting demoted, a cheap explanation, and false accusations? If I "wasn't living up to your expectations," couldn't you have told me so beforehand? Warned me? Told me to shape up? Show me some sort of respect that I have showed you for so long? From my perspective, you were looking for any reason, true or false reason, to get rid of me.

In the RC Styles thread, you claim I disrespected you somehow by asking for Legend status in exchange for agreeing to become Global Mod? I After how I was treated by you, you are lucky I even considered taking the spot.

It was not a secret, next to you, I was the most active Admin. I participated in all staff discussions and kept many of the wrestling discussions going. Whenever a member came to me for help, I did help them. Aside from the technical behind the scenes work on IWF, which is your department that you deal with on a daily basis and you do a great job with it, but what else is there for an Admin to do if they are not Mike Chaos? I participated and gave my opinion on all staff and Admin topics while I was Admin, I saw no wrong doing from me whatsoever. If you ask me, since you have the ship running so tight, there should be no other Admin. You yourself said Noumenon and This Guy were not going to be active often, yet you demote me? You demote the active Admin yet keep the not so active Admins?

So Mike Chaos since you "cared" enough to formulate this "explanation" 2 months after the fact, which is total BS is you ask me, maybe you "care" to answer the questions I asked.

BTW, I don't really care who posts in this thread, I will reply to no one except Mike Chaos, bash me all you want and tell me I am taking this too seriously, that is what you always seem to do whenever it hits you that I am actually making a little bit of sense and you don't want to admit it.

...god...

Reaction score
Just stfu and accept local mod of MMA.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Chaos is a coward who doesn't know how to handle matters when it comes to the members on here, as has been proven about 15 times since his return, and obviously knows it, hence pulling stuff like this.

I have to wonder though, it seems like you, XBA are nowhere around when he/they commits injustices to anyone else on this forum, yet the moment your time comes to get shit fed to you, you immediately climb onto a pedastal to seek answers for yourself. Bitterness isn't the right way to go about this situation considering you tended to "tow the company line" so to speak when you thought Chaos liked you. Not to say you don't have some fair points...it's just they would possibly be received better from someone with more credibility than yourself.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I did it for fun XBA. Not sure what kind of answer you are looking for but yeah, I already gave you enough answers.

And I was unaware Kizza wanted to moderate MMA?

Kizza

Reaction score
Like i proved in the thread, I know lots about MMA.