How Long Have You Been A Fan?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Simple enough question.

I clock in at almost 12 years. I started watching on March 30th, 1998 and haven't stopped since.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Wrestlemania 12 Bret Hart vs HBK is the match that made me into a fan. So I guess 1996 is when I started watching 14 years I guess.

LadyHotrod

Since I was 3.

Doing the math actually makes me feel very old.

:(

Wordlife

Since I was 5 years old, back in 1996, so that'd be 13 years now

noumenon

I was about 7 or 8 I guess. So 92' or 93'. About 16 years I suppose?

Reaction score
^^^lol, you're lieing about something. either your age, or how long you've been watching for.

me? the first match i remember was benoit v brock lesnar, i think a SD or two before the 2004 royal rumble. so im only hitting like ... 6 years now.

DcDudley

Reaction score
One of the first things I remember is the Rick Rude/Ultimate Warrior fude, so that would make it about....21 years..shit.lol

Montana

I started watching around SummerSlam 92 so about 17 1/2 years!!! Yikes.

straight_edge76

For as long as I can remember tbh. The earliest real memories I can recall are from mid-to late 1996. But my family has always been huge wrestling fans. I was just born into it I guess.

Reaction score
^^^lol, you're lieing about something. either your age, or how long you've been watching for.

me? the first match i remember was benoit v brock lesnar, i think a SD or two before the 2004 royal rumble. so im only hitting like ... 6 years now.

Nope. As a lad I was put in front of a tv that was filled with World Class and SWCW and WWE. I've got a betamax tape to prove it! I've always loved the stuff.

LKP

24 years, started when i was 3 years old and watching wrestlemania I. Anything i missed from the early 90's to late 80's i caught up on the internet when i had it in 2003. i think ive seen every raw, smackdown, wcw nitro, thunder. Not all of ecw, but i love my wrestling and although i moan about it at times i love it.

straight_edge76

24 years, started when i was 3 years old and watching wrestlemania I. Anything i missed from the early 90's to late 80's i caught up on the internet when i had it in 2003. i think ive seen every raw, smackdown, wcw nitro, thunder. Not all of ecw, but i love my wrestling and although i moan about it at times i love it.

Yeah, i've been watching wrestling my entire life (or so i've been told) but I dont remember anything before around Survivor Series 1996. Because seriously who remembers stuff from when they were like 3 and shit?