How Far Has WWE Dropped?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
Call me a mark, but personally I feel that the mishandling of Daniel Bryan overshadows all else. I don’t care if he still gets a lot of screen time or that he’s in a high profile match with Triple stupid H. He deserved to win the rumble and have his Wrestlemania moment. It would’ve been the perfect culmination of his journey, not to mention exactly what the fans wanted to see. But that’s not happening so fuck WWE. One rotten apple can ruin the whole barrel, and one mishandled Bryan can ruin the whole product, IMO.

Reactions: edge4ever

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
MITB-Summerslam wasn't even that amazing hahah. Apart from the main events of each of the shows, it wasn't anything special lmao. Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns vs Orton and Bryan. Oooo that's fun. Barrett vs Miz vs Axel. Wow what a feud. Dean Ambrose vs Kane, wow another amazing feud that lasted for months. Jericho vs Ryback, had to of been the greatest rivalry of 2013! Ziggler and Kaitlyn vs Big E and AJ, MOTY. Clearly all of that was sarcasm, because those cards weren't that special at all. Apart from the main events like I said. Sure Sandow vs Rhodes was great, Henry's promo was good, and a couple other things, but if anything WWE has gotten better this year. Either way, I don't give a shit. But I do find this year to already be 10x more entertaining than 2013 ever was.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
MITB-Summerslam wasn't even that amazing hahah. Apart from the main events of each of the shows, it wasn't anything special lmao.Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns vs Orton and Bryan. Oooo that's fun. Barrett vs Miz vs Axel. Wow what a feud. Dean Ambrose vs Kane, wow another amazing feud that lasted for months. Jericho vs Ryback, had to of been the greatest rivalry of 2013! Ziggler and Kaitlyn vs Big E and AJ, MOTY. Clearly all of that was sarcasm, because those cards weren't that special at all. Apart from the main events like I said. Sure Sandow vs Rhodes was great, Henry's promo was good, and a couple other things, but if anything WWE has gotten better this year. Either way, I don't give a shit. But I do find this year to already be 10x more entertaining than 2013 ever was.

I didn't think Payback was all that either (a few of the matches you mentioned were from that one.) People on the forum gave it a lot of high praise last year and even at the start of this year said that it was easily the best PPV of 2013, but I remember it being just an averagely good PPV. I probably wouldn't even put it above Wrestlemania 29 like most others did.

Reactions: DK JAMES

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
I didn't think Payback was all that either (a few of the matches you mentioned were from that one.) People on the forum gave it a lot of high praise last year and even at the start of this year said that it was easily the best PPV of 2013, but I remember it being just an averagely good PPV. I probably wouldn't even put it above Wrestlemania 29 like most others did.
A lot of people started whining about it after the Ryback/Cena match.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Call me a mark, but personally I feel that the mishandling of Daniel Bryan overshadows all else. I don’t care if he still gets a lot of screen time or that he’s in a high profile match with Triple stupid H. He deserved to win the rumble and have his Wrestlemania moment. It would’ve been the perfect culmination of his journey, not to mention exactly what the fans wanted to see. But that’s not happening so fuck WWE. One rotten apple can ruin the whole barrel, and one mishandled Bryan can ruin the whole product, IMO.
Mark.

Reactions: edge4ever

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
In general, WWE has been doing a good job with feuds and storylines so far--their overall direction seems fine. The only bumps, although big bumps, have been Orton and Batista. I feel like DB shouldn't have been handled so poorly in certain cases, but hey, it's WWE. You never get what you want all the time (or even close, actually).

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Sincerely, Everyone should just post "If Daniel Bryan was suddenly moved to the Main Event, I would find something else to bitch about." Some people just rock the crutch on WWE being shit, and to me it makes no sense.

Wyatt MIGHT lose to Cena, who cares?
HHH vs DB is hit or miss. LMFAO, compare it to DB vs Orton vs Batista ffs.
Taker Bork might not have a sick build. Do they need it?
NAO dropping the belt to the Real Americans or Usos.
Shield breakup, no one can complain.

The only thing that hurts my ass is it's pretty damn obvious we aren't getting Dust vs Cody yet. I'll live with it, and can wait until SS.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I remember reading a couple of articles in the summer of 2002 where a whole bunch of people were saying "This is the worst WWE i've ever seen" and that year is gold compared to the last couple of years. Just goes to show everyone bitches and moans when ever they see something not go their way. Stupid

WWE: like it or not you have no choice and if wanna bitch, stop watching, go watch the shows you already know what's going to happen in or watch the shit load that's become T.N.A or even better watch another promotion!

God Damn! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
A lot of people started whining about it after the Ryback/Cena match.

Not really. People praised the PPV as a whole (even if they did hate the main event, they loved nearly everything else about it.) Like I said, most people here voted it as the best PPV of the year. And unlike most, I actually enjoyed the main event and thought it was a pretty entertaining match.

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
Not really. People praised the PPV as a whole (even if they did hate the main event, they loved nearly everything else about it.) Like I said, most people here voted it as the best PPV of the year. And unlike most, I actually enjoyed the main event and thought it was a pretty entertaining match.
It was. I didn't whine about it. Just saying that from what I saw on various sites/YT vids/FB pages, etc.