How Far Has WWE Dropped?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Edvy

The Artiste
Reaction score
Everyone get ready for the first empty arena match we havent seen in years LOL but in all honesty y'all. Ever since summerslam WWE did kinda stop.... Creating. I mean there main problem is letting certain rivalries and factions go on for to long. The shield for example is finna be almost 2 years with them. They have already feuded with every top superstar in WWE so what else is there to do with them. Now the rivalry thing would'nt be that much of a problem if it wasn't so predictable. EC for example we all knew seeing Kane in the chamber still after his first attack on bryan during the match we all knew Kane was going to fuck him over anyways , letting Randy win. The only thing thats killing WWE is predictability and learning when to let certain things Go.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Not really. People praised the PPV as a whole (even if they did hate the main event, they loved nearly everything else about it.) Like I said, most people here voted it as the best PPV of the year. And unlike most, I actually enjoyed the main event and thought it was a pretty entertaining match.
Says a lot about the qualities of WWE PPV's in 2013. Cena over ADR and Rhodes brothers win.

Khali and natty lost to Fandango and Summer Rae, big e won by a countout, Los Matadores over Real Americans, That HBK kick and the HIAC. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Says a lot about the qualities of WWE PPV's in 2013. Cena over ADR and Rhodes brothers win.

Khali and natty lost to Fandango and Summer Rae, big e won by a countout, Los Matadores over Real Americans, That HBK kick and the HIAC. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

lol I was talking about the Payback PPV, not Hell In A Cell.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I didn't think Payback was all that either (a few of the matches you mentioned were from that one.) People on the forum gave it a lot of high praise last year and even at the start of this year said that it was easily the best PPV of 2013, but I remember it being just an averagely good PPV. I probably wouldn't even put it above Wrestlemania 29 like most others did.
Ah yea, my bad. I thought Payback was in between the 2. Yea it was very average, agreed.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Sincerely, Everyone should just post "If Daniel Bryan was suddenly moved to the Main Event, I would find something else to bitch about." Some people just rock the crutch on WWE being shit, and to me it makes no sense.

Wyatt MIGHT lose to Cena, who cares?
HHH vs DB is hit or miss. LMFAO, compare it to DB vs Orton vs Batista ffs.
Taker Bork might not have a sick build. Do they need it?
NAO dropping the belt to the Real Americans or Usos.
Shield breakup, no one can complain.

The only thing that hurts my ass is it's pretty damn obvious we aren't getting Dust vs Cody yet. I'll live with it, and can wait until SS.
I agree with your post. I honestly didn't mean to bitch at all. I just gave my honest opinion of WWE. I know you weren't directing this at me per say, but I did state that DB has been screwed over too much and I don't like how they're handling some things with him. I don't mind that he's fighting Triple H, however.

I will always have some complaints with WWE in some fashion, but I feel than they've been doing fine. It's just the fuck ups they've had lately are big--Orton and Batista and the RR event, for example.

I can't wait for the following matches:

Bray and Cena: whether Bray wins or loses is irrelevant. It'll make him look big fighting a guy like Cena on the grandest stage of them all.
Brock and Taker: Even though I know Taker will win, having these two battle will be fun and thrilling to say the very least.
Triple H and DB: I would prefer that DB win this match. DB would have more credibility, get his revenge, and it would be fitting for the fans. If Triple can job to Cena at Mania 22 an help put him over, he can do the same for the upcoming DB.
Batista and Orton: (blows his fucking head off)
Shield fighting each other: love it