How do you feel about Intergender Matches?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I don't mind intergender matches as long as it doesnt break the rules of realty. I don't want to see Alicia Fox wrestle a competitive with Braun Strowman.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
I'm not the biggest fan of it unless the woman is the size of a Nia Jax or Awesome Kong.. It should only happen on the indy's, WWE should stay away from it for obvious reasons, but watching a smaller woman beat up on a larger man seems ridiculous.. It's almost laughable..

Even watching Ronda beat up on Triple H was a little fucked up

Although very funny at the same time.
Hakq6E7.gif

Neilslam

Reaction score
it could be amusing, like Joey Ryan and Candace LaRae vs whoever or Lufisto vs whoever. both ladies
are very strong and can hold their own. Lufisto even beat Kevin Owens one time. or it can be frightening
like Minoru Suzuki vs Asuka or AKINO or Mio Shirai. overall, it's a no-win situation. if a man wins, it's like
"Wow. You beat a chick. Real tough guy." he loses, it's "You lost to a chick? You fucking pansy!" I guess it
depends on the organization and its higher ups.

Giggityfish80

The Showoff
Reaction score
I think if you aren't going to portray women as equal to men in letting both genders knock each other around what's the point. Seems dumb to let women wail on a man but he can't touch her in return. Women can be just as tough as men why not have someone like Mickie challenge for the CW title what with all this spiel about getting girls into sports. I'd imagine they'd be inspired seeing a compettivive match between them

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I think if you aren't going to portray women as equal to men in letting both genders knock each other around what's the point.
WWE is 'fake', so they can pretty much do what they want. We all believe in the physics in a irish whip, so why not have woman beat up men?

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I think if you aren't going to portray women as equal to men in letting both genders knock each other around what's the point. Seems dumb to let women wail on a man but he can't touch her in return. Women can be just as tough as men why not have someone like Mickie challenge for the CW title what with all this spiel about getting girls into sports. I'd imagine they'd be inspired seeing a compettivive match between them
WWE is 'fake', so they can pretty much do what they want. So yeah why not have woman beat up men.
Read the previous posts in this thread.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm not offended by them one bit like some people are but at the same time, I don't care for intergender matches too much. The only time I've really enjoyed intergender matches are when they're not over-the-top and there's a good chemistry between the male and female wrestler to make a believable and good performance of a match.

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
Before I learned karate, my aunt Barbie taught me to fight (her husband's name is Ken, no kidding!). She is like 4'10" but people are scared of her. She told me that it was okay if I got into fights, but I better win. And she told me there is no such thing as a "fair fight." If someone else has the nerve to start a fight with you, woman or man, you do whatever you need to do to defend yourself. You scratch, you bite, you destroy the balls. Basically my aunt wanted me to be Ric Flair.
Wow, that was rambling.
LOL! The story of your aunt reminds me of the time when I was training in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and there was this one woman who appears to be in her late 30s-early 40s, is a white belt and has a son who she brings with to training. She's a very small(she's around 5'0) and petite women yet she's actually stronger than she looks and was able to escape from a few positions and holds from much bigger-sized grown men and was able to get many people into a kimura submission holds without much hassle.

The only difference was that she isn't a scary or mean person at all. She's a very kind lady, lol.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
LOL! The story of your aunt reminds me of the time when I was training in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and there was this one woman who appears to be in her late 30s-early 40s, is a white belt and has a son who she brings with to training. She's a very small(she's around 5'0) and petite women yet she's actually stronger than she looks and was able to escape from a few positions and holds from much bigger-sized grown men and was able to get many people into a kimura submission holds without much hassle.

The only difference was that she isn't a scary or mean person at all. She's a very kind lady, lol.

That's great, but I do feel bad. I may have given the wrong impression of my aunt. Barbie is definitely not mean and she's one of the nicest people I've ever known. She is always sweet, but when someone pisses her off, run for the hills. :)