• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hogan Starting Own Wrestling Federation

Mr. Mat

it'll fail worser than XWF did does hogan really need to wrestle again he's got enough money what more does he want 10 more titles i forgot that's cena's job

vickymania
let it come first..then we'll all be able to judge..but definately,not a new tna..if it comes,what can it be called??

HCW[hogan cant wrestle]:D

vickymania

he'll definately have his family in the management..the way he gave the interview,it was cool..but to challenge Vince even before startin is somethin Vince wont like,for sure..Hogan Can get his show aired on VH1 as they had his show " Hogan Know's Best " on primetime already..

Mr. Mat

:roflmao:lol he actully thinks he can compete against vince when tna cant even do it hogan is really stupid thinking that

vickymania

I hope its not that stupid like the Mr. America gimmick he did on SD few years back..lol

ppl,can u come up with some names who might actually join Hogan Circus when it launches??
i wouldn't mind some former WWE and TNA guys joining him,but where do u think he can get the freshmen??

Mr. Mat

lol what's worse then hogan was mr america god help us if he comes back & oh no knobbs as champ:puke:

you want a few names.well the first to join his circus will be hogan's buddies people like brutus beefcake,paul "big show" wight maybe disco inferno and young unknown wrestlers dying to get a break.

vickymania

Knobbs?? yuck..that sucks..if he gets bischoff in this for writing the script,we wont be dissapointed that much..

Mr. Mat

disco inferno's stuck in the 90's & last i heard big show was training to be a boxer

Mr. Mat

i read that like 1-2 weeks ago that he's training to be a boxer he needs to go back to ECW to dominate the damn show like he did

vickymania

if show joins Hogan circus ever,then i think gettin guys like goldberg,lesnar and Kevin Nash will actually attract audience to come..

vickymania

which TV network you guys think might give Hogan to air his Circus?
am sure Spike and Sci-Fi have their hands full

big show should stay away from boxing,mickey rourke moved form being an A list to a boxer and look at his face now.beisdes show is too old to star as a pro boxer.I mentioned the named of disco inferno because he was really funny and had charisma.I would love him back.Back to hogan i don't think he'll go after bischoff.eric would want a salary too comfortable for an upstart wrestling fed.Hulk would most likely go for creative staff who wok for the indies.And get bischoff when his fed starts expanding.