Hogan Starting Own Wrestling Federation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Hogan will Have Triple H as his Main event wrestler Hollywood Hulk Hogan!

But so on i wonder how it will turn out if it happend's

Reaction score
hogan will pull the plug real quick if the show's not working.He won't risk losing money by giving the promotion time to settle.

Mr. Mat

so far hogan's been all talk if he's gonna do the damn company do it stop hogging interview time you dont deserve just do it so we can see how long it last's

vickymania

Reaction score
lol,HOgan going really crazy..i hope he visits IWF threads once..he'll definately stop his promotional ideas after seeing the posts!

C4

Do we have enough room for another Wrestling Promotion? With the growth of TNA and ROH it doesn't seem like a good idea and WWE is on the top can we handle another Wrestling Company? Dude, this is not so good.
Hulk Hogan just wants to show Vince McMahon that his fanbase is greater than that of WWE and I don't think that is true. So more Wrestlers quit WWE and TNA and hit this new Company? This is weird brother.
By the way for the news Hulk Hogan will be launching the very first show later this year or at the start of 2008. Also all the Details of the Wrestling Promotion will be on www.HulkHogan.com The Official Site of Hulk Hogan, but right now it's underconstruction. There is no stopping the Hulkster now!

vickymania

Reaction score
wonder whether hogan will make the wrestler's wear hulkster t-shirts and pants..lol..the show will be all Red and Yellow in colour!