• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hogan Starting Own Wrestling Federation

vickymania

think you made a good point montana about a mix of legends and youngsters..there r quite a few who can come back..i would not back out Rene Dupree and Tajiri comin back for this..SID,SHOW,X-Pac..there is talent still out there..he might tap in guys from development programs in other countries as well..but yeah,he should do it first before even thinkin he can take on Vince

Montana

idk about tarjiri, but how could i forget about Ron Killings, Konnan, and Prince Albert. Don't be surprised if Hogan steals some wwe/tna talent either.

vickymania

as a matter of fact,he might steal some under Vince's nose and mock him even further if he can pull it off..wont we all just love to see Vince's face then,hah ha..i doubt TNA though..he might approach ROH wrestler's as well..

TheAnswer

I hope Hulk starts it, that be awesome, and seeing Hogan back in wrestling. :) What can I say, I'm a HulkaManiac. But theres plenty of talent in the Indy Scene and I'm sure Hogan has made a lot of friends in his time in wrestling. Hogan could possibly get Goldberg, as they are friends, Hulk could get people. My only fear is that it would be too much of an 80's style wrestling promotion.

But one friend that Hulk has that would surely help him is someone by the name of Eric Bishoff to be the lead writer.

Acideyez

You would most likely see the reformation of The Nasty Boys, uhh a possible return of Booty Man aka Barber Beefcakes,possibly Vader. That would be awesome if vader is still pretty much the same wrestler he was years ago,in that he was just a straight out pummeler lol Obviously he'll get the attention of network execs because of his name. BUt I still hold by what I said earlier. It's gonna be tough getting fresh new talent in there.

he's hulk hogan he'll get tv time.
his new wrestling promotion is already shaping up in my mind.

bischoff head of creative staff.

horace hogan as the world champ.

brutus beefcake as the general manager.

jimmy hart writing the entrance songs for the wrestlers.

brooke hogan singing the entrance songs.

And randy savage making his second rap album to criticise hogan's wrestling promotion:)

straight_edge76

If Hogan does do it I doubt it will be on Prime Time, will most likey be on Saturday Afternoon's or someting. Or *more realistic* be on VH1 on Wednesdays a 10 lol since that is the only day their isn't wrestling on

vickymania

am sure lot of us will watch it if it comes on TV..if he can get Bischoff in the management,am sure this guy will pull off something dramatic..Bischoff can really help hogan get the young talent he needs and yeah,would love to see if hogan gets these two heavyweights : Bill Goldberg and Brock Lesner..as far as tv time is concerned,something will come up for sure..but he needs Bischoff for this if he wants this to be a success whenever it comes..

vickymania

Brand Hogan will come good,i have a good feeling about this..lets see what happens..am sure he'll get some real hot girls as well on his show..lol

C4

No, Another Company?
ROH, TNA, WWE and then Hulk Hogan's own Company this is freaky.