HHHate Hunter? Think he's HHHitler? Post HHHere!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

Like I said. He has the personality of a toenail. Not to mention being lazy.

I thought we had no idea~! I have a suspicion he works harder than Trips...>_>

Fact. WE. DON'T. KNOW. SHIT. Let's not pretend we do. You have jackshit of an idea what goes on backstage, just like the rest of us.
I just told you what we know, you just choose to ignore that he married the head of writing? Jeff Jarrett had no backstage power when he was TNA Champ either, right?"

It was 7 years ago! Get the fuck over it! He was already receiving a huge push and was a multiple time world champion before they got married! When your only defence is 'but he's married to Steph, he must have soooo much backstage pull' it proves how much you don't know.

I never claimed Trips would have never been champ without Steph. Is the fact (another fact~!) that he hasn't lost in almost a year a fucking coincidence? Name 1 other champion in WWE(F) history that's gone a year without being pinned.

Moonlight Drive

I never claimed Trips would have never been champ without Steph. Is the fact (another fact~!) that he hasn't lost in almost a year a fucking coincidence? Name 1 other champion in WWE(F) history that's gone a year without being pinned.
John Cena and Hulk Hogan are two that spring to mind. Hey, weren't they the faces of the company then? Yes, they were! Just like Triple H is now. Tell me where is the logic in having the guy representing your company getting beaten. If he did, everyone would talk about how the title means shit now because Triple H keeps getting beat and how it's all his fault. Ya just can't win with some people. It's not coincidence, it's logic.

Every company has a scapegoat people like to blame. In TNA it's Vince Russo for example. Triple H is just that guy for WWE.

Hometown Kid

John Cena and Hulk Hogan are two that spring to mind. Hey, weren't they the faces of the company then? Yes, they were! Just like Triple H is now. Tell me where is the logic in having the guy representing your company getting beaten. If he did, everyone would talk about how the title means shit now because Triple H keeps getting beat and how it's all his fault. Ya just can't win with some people. It's not coincidence, it's logic.

And Hulk had just as much backstage pull as Trips does. Cena got pinned within the year he was champ and he's definitely gotten beat when he isn't champ. Trips and Hulk never put anyone over whether they're champ or not.

BTW i'm not just some Shelton mark with a grudge, I just hate seeing the same shit over and over. MVP, TBK, Kennedy (if he stops getting injured), Morrison, Bourne or Paul London could all be championship material if pushed correctly.

Moonlight Drive

And Hulk had just as much backstage pull as Trips does. Cena got pinned within the year he was champ and he's definitely gotten beat when he isn't champ. Trips and Hulk never put anyone over whether they're champ or not.
Hogan had a lot of backstage pull because he was the reason WWF reached such popularity. So if you had it your way, you'd have the face of the company getting beaten regularly? Once again, it defies logic. this argument is getting redundant, you bash Triple H for never putting anyone over, yet he has and when he does, it MEANS something. Hogan putting Warrior over clean was huge. Just like it was when Batista went over Triple H, or Randy or Jeff. It doesn't matter if it was a roll-up, a win is a win.

BTW i'm not just some Shelton mark with a grudge, I just hate seeing the same shit over and over. MVP, TBK, Kennedy (if he stops getting injured), Morrison, Bourne or Paul London could all be championship material if pushed correctly.
You say if pushed correctly. Have any of those men proven yet they can be the face of the compnay and draw people to watch them? For fucks sake, when will people understand that just because someone is good doesn't mean they need the championship the next day. There's a lot more to being a champion than being good in the ring and on the mic. And it also defies logic how you could push MVP, TBK and Kennedy into the ME all at the same time. You still don't seem to understand, all those guys are getting pushed in the right direction or at least staying on the same level, there's other priorities besides making smarks happy.

I just told you what we know, you just choose to ignore that he married the head of writing? Jeff Jarrett had no backstage power when he was TNA Champ either, right?"
Jarrett owned the company. He obviously had power. Triple H, for all we know, has nothing to do with creative. We don't know shit. He could be the head of creative in secret. Hell, Kofi Kingston could be the one pulling the strings back there. We just don't know.

I thought we had no idea~! I have a suspicion he works harder than Trips...>_>
Yeah, since Triple H has busted his arse for the WWE for more than 10 years now, while Shelton has been the same guy with no improvement or change from his debut until his move to ECW.

Great One

Yeah, they're not talented enough for the main event, no sir. And Kendrick? Pfft, he has no heat; his mic skills are a complete joke and the fact that he calls himself a high flyer is an insult to everyone who uses that wrestling style. He's completely and utterly untalented, DEFINITELY less entertaining to watch than the champions we have now and therefore completely undeserving of any title run. After all, he's unimpressive and he has no mic skills.

Oh wait. :shifty:
How do you define talent? Kendrick may have talent, but I guess you just like to completely ignorant the whole point on credibility to try to make your argument. Good strategy. And things such as bringing up he's a high flyer are completely irrelevant and simply makes you look like an idiot. Credibility and disbelief are the main issues with him main eventing or carrying the title, as I stated earlier in this thread.

Aren't you a little old to be this blatant of a mark? I can admit when Roxxi's curse like a sailor promos are completely forced and barely watchable, and the fact that it's Nikki Roxx there doesn't "make it ok." So what, the title run sucks, but that's ok because it's Triple H doing the sucking and therefore the sucking does not suck? What kind of paradox of marking is this? The phone company doesn't hit me with such a bemusing maze of circular logic.
Yeah, sure this would be good and all except for the fact that his title run hasn't sucked because of HIM. And the whole, I don't bitch as massively as you and care as much. If anything, the only circular logic is hating a man because you THINK he has backstage power.

Also, LOL at that guy saying Shelton works harder than Triple H. I love how you ignore news reports about Shelton, but base your entire argument on Triple H off of them. You're a joke.

Hometown Kid

Also, LOL at that guy saying Shelton works harder than Triple H. I love how you ignore news reports about Shelton, but base your entire argument on Triple H off of them. You're a joke.

:confused: Where is this internet news report shit coming from? The only news report i'm basing things off of is Trips is married to the head of writing and that he's undefeated in a year...I guess that stuff's all made up...>_> The only jokes I see are the guys saying, "There's no way he has any backstage power! Kofi Kingston might be the 1 pulling the strings~!" And "It may suck ass but it's okay because it's Trips! :y:"

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Did we say he didn't have backstage power? No. You're illiterate if that's what you saw. I said you have no idea. Did I say I had one? Once again, no.

And there have been numerous reports of Shelton being lazy, which was what G1 was pointing out.

Moonlight Drive

Where is this internet news report shit coming from? The only news report i'm basing things off of is Trips is married to the head of writing and that he's undefeated in a year...I guess that stuff's all made up...>_> The only jokes I see are the guys saying, "There's no way he has any backstage power! Kofi Kingston might be the 1 pulling the strings~!" And "It may suck ass but it's okay because it's Trips! "
You obviously cannot read. I never said he has no backstage power. I was saying, for all we know, any random superstar, I used Kofi as an example, could have the most backstage pull. Are you in the locker room every week? Are internet reporters in the locker room every week? no. Just because Triple H is married to Steph doesn't mean he uses her to get to the top. EVERY CHAMPION WINS. Or should they lose, that would make a lot of sense.

The biggest joke I see is the fact you blindly hate Triple H and the base of your arguments is internet reports and your so-called 'putting two and two together' which consists of 'HE IZ MARRIED 2 STEPH HE IS HOLDING DOWN SHELTIN! ZOMG HE IZ HITLAR!'.

Hometown Kid

The biggest joke I see is the fact you blindly hate Triple H and the base of your arguments is internet reports and your so-called 'putting two and two together' which consists of 'HE IZ MARRIED 2 STEPH HE IS HOLDING DOWN SHELTIN! ZOMG HE IZ HITLAR!'.

It's funny how you say that and i've never cited an internet report as an example. I'm just going off what we know, not what we have no idea about. Nobody knows anything apparently unless they're right there when Trips is laying next to Steph in bed in the morning...>_> And Trips (and the WWE as a whole) hold down pretty much anyone not named Orton, Cena, Batista, Edge or Undertaker. :D

Shelton = buried
MVP = buried
Jeff = buried
TBK = 500 squash matches
Burke = buried
London = buried
Morrison = meaningless team with Miz
Bourne = injured
Kennedy = injured
Umaga = injured

Moonlight Drive

It's funny how you say that and i've never cited an internet report as an example. I'm just going off what we know, not what we have no idea about. Nobody knows anything apparently unless they're right there when Trips is laying next to Steph in bed in the morning...>_> And Trips (and the WWE as a whole) hold down pretty much anyone not named Orton, Cena, Batista, Edge or Undertaker.

Shelton = buried
MVP = buried
Jeff = buried
TBK = 500 squash matches
Burke = buried
London = buried
Bourne = injured
Kennedy = injured
Umaga = injured
Yet another redundant argument. The internet reports are the ones who say Triple H has all the backstage pull, so that is exactly where your argument comes from. What did you expect, Triple H marries Steph and then immeadiately must step down from his Main Event position (which he already had idiot :rolleyes:) despite being extremely talented and a huge draw?

Shelton=Lazy, personality of a toenail, and he has been getting pushed you idiot.
MVP=For the early part of 08 and most of 07 got pushed HUGE, and this losing streak is actually going somewhere
Jeff=Hmmm, Main eventing 3 PPV's in a row and getting a huge rub off the champion? What a burial.
TBK=And weren't you the one saying he should be in the Main Event?
Burke=Overrated
London=No place for him on the roster
Morrison=Getting wins almost constantly on Raw & ECW, getting a big rub off of HBK & HHH next week
Bourne=Wow, now you're stupid. Bourne has been getting a HUGE push
Kennedy=EXTREMELY Overrated
Umaga=He hasn't got a chance to show what he can do, he was in line for a push before his injury

If you had it your way it seems, we'd have 24 Main Eventers on each show and you'd want all to be champion. There's a thing called paying your dues and working for a championship. Some guys were handpicked young for the title (Orton, Lesnar) but most have had to work for years and years to get the championship, despite being extremely talented (HBK, Foley, Guerrero, Benoit, the list goes on and on).

It's funny how you say that and i've never cited an internet report as an example. I'm just going off what we know, not what we have no idea about. Nobody knows anything apparently unless they're right there when Trips is laying next to Steph in bed in the morning...>_> And Trips (and the WWE as a whole) hold down pretty much anyone not named Orton, Cena, Batista, Edge or Undertaker. :D

Shelton = buried
MVP = buried
Jeff = buried
TBK = 500 squash matches
Burke = buried
London = buried
Bourne = injured
Kennedy = injured
Umaga = injured

Maybe because they make them money? Wait, what a crazy idea~! :rolleyes:

Besides, Orton has come out and publicly bashed Triple H numerous times. Cena wasn't Triple H's best friend when he became a main eventer. Undertaker has stayed away from Triple H as much as possible (this is going off your so-called 2+2 maths). And Edge has never been buddies with Triple H.

Amazing, isn't it?

Hometown Kid

Maybe because they make them money? Wait, what a crazy idea~! :rolleyes:

Besides, Orton has come out and publicly bashed Triple H numerous times. Cena wasn't Triple H's best friend when he became a main eventer. Undertaker has stayed away from Triple H as much as possible (this is going off your so-called 2+2 maths). And Edge has never been buddies with Triple H.

Amazing, isn't it?

Yep they make them money because they're the only guys WWE ever pushes! Once again, Val Venis could be WHC if they turned him into the unbeatable 1 like Trips. Orton has publicly bashed Trips because he's 1 of the few that can get away with it. If MVP had said that he'd be in TNA right now. And Taker and Edge stayed away for a reason, now that Trips has invaded look where they are now. Getting 1 punch KO'd and 1 even took a leave of absence 2 months after he came~! I wonder why...:g:

Yep they make them money because they're the only guys WWE ever pushes! Once again, Val Venis could be WHC if they turned him into the unbeatable 1 like Trips. Orton has publicly bashed Trips because he's 1 of the few that can get away with it. If MVP had said that he'd be in TNA right now. And Taker and Edge stayed away for a reason, now that Trips has invaded look where they are now. Getting 1 punch KO'd and 1 even took a leave of absence 2 months after he came~! I wonder why...:g:

So what if Orton can get away with it? That just means he's in with Mcmahon, not Triple H. Oh wait, in your world it means the exact same thing.

Being unbeatable doesn't make you a draw. Are you saying Kozlov is a draw? He seems mighty unbeatable.

Taker has been said to have just as much backstage pull as Triple H. This has been said by wrestlers. Yet you think he's staying away from Triple H? Let's also ignore his niggling injuries.

Are you done Dylan? Or do you need to fail some more?

Moonlight Drive

Yep they make them money because they're the only guys WWE ever pushes! Once again, Val Venis could be WHC if they turned him into the unbeatable 1 like Trips. Orton has publicly bashed Trips because he's 1 of the few that can get away with it. If MVP had said that he'd be in TNA right now. And Taker and Edge stayed away for a reason, now that Trips has invaded look where they are now. Getting 1 punch KO'd and 1 even took a leave of absence 2 months after he came~! I wonder why...
That argument about Venis has nothing to do with Triple H. All your arguments have disntegrated into off-topic bullshit. Undertaker getting one punched KO'd and taking 2 months off has nothing to do with Triple H. Undertaker took 2 months off BEFORE TRIPLE H EVEN CAME TO SMACKDOWN. Jesus, now you're just making yourself look like an idiot.

Orton has earnt the right to speak out. MVP has not.

Hometown Kid

So what if Orton can get away with it? That just means he's in with Mcmahon, not Triple H. Oh wait, in your world it means the exact same thing.

Being unbeatable doesn't make you a draw. Are you saying Kozlov is a draw? He seems mighty unbeatable.

Taker has been said to have just as much backstage pull as Triple H. This has been said by wrestlers. Yet you think he's staying away from Triple H? Let's also ignore his niggling injuries.

Are you done Dylan? Or do you need to fail some more?

Trips is his son in law...>_> So yeah it's just about as good.

Now Kozlov isn't over? Right...a perfect example of my point, he gets the Goldberg push and he gets booed like crazy.

Taker has pull too, which i've mentioned. Michelle McCool is somewhat like Trips. And Taker has had nagging injuries, he's also not an "in-law".

Of course, Kofi Kingston could be the same as Trips, or maybe it's Kung fu Naki. :rolleyes: