HHHate Hunter? Think he's HHHitler? Post HHHere!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HHHforever

Reaction score
And he still finds time to write the scripts for Raw, SD, ECW, TNA, ROH, FIP. NWA, AAA, CMLL, BTW and PWA, in which he buries all the talent

I know it truly is amazing that he finds time to write the scripts for every wrestling show were put on and win all the matches! Guy definitely has some ego problems, but you gotta be impressed with all that work he puts in on every wrestling promotion in the world today.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I never really liked HHH to begin with, he's pretty entertaining in the ring and out, but he really doesn't scream superstar to me. he really isn't that visible of a star in the mainstream like Cena, Mysterio, and Batista are. He could be the reason why SD sucks so much whenever I watch it. He isn't that much of a life changing face that you feel like something big's going to happen when he arrives. What I'm trying to sum up is that HHH is good as a main eventer, but not as the "face" or key piece of a tv show.

1 LMAO If he doesn't scream superstar i dunno who does:jawdrop:

2 OMG he isn't a visible mainstream star. HHH along with HBK Taker and Cena are the most visible mainstream stars out there.

3 Granted i give you he is a better heel than face. But he is still a very good face. And every time he walks down that ramp he has the potential to make something big happen if need be. Hve you heard the pop he gets and the amount of fans that rise to there feet when he enters. To say he isn't a key piece of the show is total bollocks he is a really big part of the show.

Sometimes i wonder what other people see when watching wwe:megalol:

The Rated R CMStar

As much as it hurts to say it, HHH is not THEE face of the WWE, and maybe that's where Headfirst for Hardcore was going with his comment.

It's a side and side situation, as HHH represents the WWE in a lot of ways, either in talk shows, interviews, press conferences, and he's the most requested to do so.

However, in wrestling, when carrying a show, and maybe with the exception of 2004-2005, he has never been able to fully carry a show by himself.

You see John Cena, and he carried Raw from 2006 to 2007. Triple H and his reign as a champion? For some reason, Triple H never felt as the face of Raw.

Now, on SD, HHH is not the face of the show. He's not able to put the weight of the brand on his shoulders, like for example Edge did.

What I am trying to say is that, HHH do scream main eventer, and screams top guy. However, not ABSOLUTE TOP GUY, like Austin, Rock, Hogan, Edge do.

Moonlight Drive

Cena is without a doubt the top dog and has been for a long time. But if you're the WWE Champion, it doesn't matter if you're not carrying the brand, you're also another major representative of the company.

kingovkings

Reaction score
As much as it hurts to say it, HHH is not THEE face of the WWE, and maybe that's where Headfirst for Hardcore was going with his comment.

It's a side and side situation, as HHH represents the WWE in a lot of ways, either in talk shows, interviews, press conferences, and he's the most requested to do so.

However, in wrestling, when carrying a show, and maybe with the exception of 2004-2005, he has never been able to fully carry a show by himself.

You see John Cena, and he carried Raw from 2006 to 2007. Triple H and his reign as a champion? For some reason, Triple H never felt as the face of Raw.

Now, on SD, HHH is not the face of the show. He's not able to put the weight of the brand on his shoulders, like for example Edge did.

What I am trying to say is that, HHH do scream main eventer, and screams top guy. However, not ABSOLUTE TOP GUY, like Austin, Rock, Hogan, Edge do.

My bad i get his point now, I didn't when i read his post. But yeah your post explains it better lol.

Never the less IMO i still think Trips is more than capable of carring the wwe on his shoulders if need be. Granted he aint done it in awhile and the likes of Cena and Edge have done it more recently. But if he needs to step up and take the front seat HHH is more than capable of doing it :brows: .

the dark knight

1) triple h was the face of raw (along with hbk, as dx after he lost the title to batista) till he got injured last year. and he was the ABSOLUTE face of raw during his long ass reign in 02/03.
2) you're putting edge up there with austin, hogan and rock? wtf?

Great One

1) triple h was the face of raw (along with hbk, as dx after he lost the title to batista) till he got injured last year. and he was the ABSOLUTE face of raw during his long ass reign in 02/03.
2) you're putting edge up there with austin, hogan and rock? wtf?
THANK YOU, exactly what I was going to say. Edge should not be in there and if you're going to include Edge, LOL at the fact that you wouldn't include the two years where Triple H by far 'carried the show', as you would put it, when he was heel with Evolution (which Edge's faction was pretty much a complete do over of). On that topic saying 'carrying the show' is stupid in general, as no one single handedly 'carries' a fucking show, it's not like it's the Olympic torch... it's a whole brand/company which people watch for multiple people. Also, everyone's always use to Triple H being the main heel guy like with Rock/Austin, so he was never really able to get over then, instead he pretty much built both of those guys' characters. Then, when he returned in 2002, he was about as over as he is now. Anyways, yeah this thread is pretty much done again for another few months until another news report comes out about Triple H or he wins another title match. Until then... peace out, Triple H is THE man, and da best, and > all of you.

the dark knight

THANK YOU, exactly what I was going to say. Edge should not be in there and if you're going to include Edge, LOL at the fact that you wouldn't include the two years where Triple H by far 'carried the show', as you would put it, when he was heel with Evolution (which Edge's faction was pretty much a complete do over of). On that topic saying 'carrying the show' is stupid in general, as no one single handedly 'carries' a fucking show, it's not like it's the Olympic torch... it's a whole brand/company which people watch for multiple people. Also, everyone's always use to Triple H being the main heel guy like with Rock/Austin, so he was never really able to get over then, instead he pretty much built both of those guys' characters. Then, when he returned in 2002, he was about as over as he is now. Anyways, yeah this thread is pretty much done again for another few months until another news report comes out about Triple H or he wins another title match. Until then... peace out, Triple H is THE man, and da best, and > all of you.
be careful now, thats their soft spot!

Soulpower

January 27, 2008 - Royal Rumble: Triple H entered the Royal Rumble at #29, but was eliminated by John Cena in the final two!

March 30, 2008 - WrestleMania 24: Randy Orton defeated Triple H and John Cena in a 3-WAY to retain the WWE Championship.. John Cena is pinned

April 21, 2008--RAW: Edge & Chavo Guerrero & JBL & Randy Orton defeated The Undertaker & Kane & John Cena & Triple H.. (Edge pinned Kane)

May 5, 2008--RAW: The ECW Roster defeated Triple H & Mr. Kennedy Kennedy is pinned

May 19, 2008--RAW: Randy Orton & John Bradshaw Layfield defeated WWE Champion Triple H & John Cena.. John Cena is pinned

June 9, 2008--RAW: Jeff Hardy defeated WWE champion Triple H by Countout

# June 23, 2008- Edge won the 15-Man Tri-Branded Battle Royal to earn the final two draft picks for SmackDown!.

And there you have ALL of HHH's losses this year. He hasn't been pinned, nor has he submnitted this year. Just wanted to post this.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
January 27, 2008 - Royal Rumble: Triple H entered the Royal Rumble at #29, but was eliminated by John Cena in the final two!

March 30, 2008 - WrestleMania 24: Randy Orton defeated Triple H and John Cena in a 3-WAY to retain the WWE Championship.. John Cena is pinned

April 21, 2008--RAW: Edge & Chavo Guerrero & JBL & Randy Orton defeated The Undertaker & Kane & John Cena & Triple H.. (Edge pinned Kane)

May 5, 2008--RAW: The ECW Roster defeated Triple H & Mr. Kennedy Kennedy is pinned

May 19, 2008--RAW: Randy Orton & John Bradshaw Layfield defeated WWE Champion Triple H & John Cena.. John Cena is pinned

June 9, 2008--RAW: Jeff Hardy defeated WWE champion Triple H by Countout

# June 23, 2008- Edge won the 15-Man Tri-Branded Battle Royal to earn the final two draft picks for SmackDown!.

And there you have ALL of HHH's losses this year. He hasn't been pinned, nor has he submnitted this year. Just wanted to post this.
THANK YOU.

Soulpower

By the way, I know he was injured most of 2007, but still.

September 24, 2007--RAW: Carlito & Vince McMahon defeated Triple H in a Cage Match when Mr. McMahon escaped..

October 1, 2007--RAW: Vince McMahon defeated Triple H by DQ in a Grudge Match with Carlito Cool as special referee..

October 7, 2007--No Mercy: Randy Orton defeated Triple H in a Last Man Standing Match to recapture the WWE Championship..

October 29, 2007--RAW: Randy Orton & Umaga defeated Triple H by Disqualification when Shawn Michaels interfered..

December 16, 2007 - Armageddon: Jeff Hardy defeated Triple H to earn a shot at the WWE championship at Royal Rumble.. 1

December 31, 2007--RAW: Ric Flair defeated Triple H by DQ after William Regal came down and whacked HHH with brass knux!..

In 2007, he lost twice to VINCE F'N MCMAHON (Including one by DQ), once to Orton (Who's a "HHH endorsed" wrestler), and one time to Jeff Hardy.

Great One

Rofl, who do you guys expect/want him to lose to? Based on those two posts you pretty much think he should lose a match every other week, which is asinine.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
He should be like any other main eventer and be just as likely to lose a feud as to win it. You know, like an "entertainer" who ISN'T married to the boss? Batista, Undertaker, John Cena, Randy Orton, Edge, HBK, Jericho, Big Show - all of them have lost clean in the past year and are no less credible for it. What makes Triple H so special that he absolutely cannot lose, lest he loses all credibility and might as well just retire?

Soulpower

No. But getting pinned at least ONE TIME in a year would be pretty good, and I doubt that it would hurt HHH.

Of course, I'm not sure if you'll be able to read this post, what with your head being shoved so far up HHH's ass >_>

Edit:My post was aimed at Great One