HHHate Hunter? Think he's HHHitler? Post HHHere!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

I never said that Trips was the only person that doesn't put anyone over. >_> HBK and Taker are guilty of the same thing and i'm not bitching about Trips nor do I think he's Hitler. >_>

I'm just saying if you guys would get your head out of your asses and stop saying "You said something negative about Triple H, you just hate him because he married Steph! Come with valid points or GTFO." And notice that he's killing ratings and burying everyone in his path (just like Taker and HBK), you would give someone else a chance. That's all i'm saying,

Because if Boring and uninspired title reigns like the one Trips is on right now happen again a year from now we'll be right back where we are now...declining ratings, and pointing fingers at random "entertainers" to blame for why wrestling sucks so bad.

Airfixx

^ The thing is that people who feud with and lose to Undertaker still come out of it all looking strong. Note MVP and Mr. Kennedy. Undertaker allows his feud partners to royally destroy him once or twice in the feud. Note Kennedy heaving him off the set, note Big Show knocking him out, etc. What happens when HHH feuds with someone and wins? Burial. They gain no badass wins in the feud, they walk away with no overall gain in card level. It's just a job and a burial.

If you (and HOMETOWNBOY)think HHH is burying Hardy you're obviously not intelligent enough to understand the story being told. --->

Kaedon

Reaction score
you forced me to do it. I have resurrected this frankenstein of a thread. Just so you know, it WASNT.....MY...FAULT!

kingovkings

Reaction score
I might have this wrong and PLEASE correct me if i do. But I'm sure i read that Raw ratings have tanked. And that smack down ratings are up. So if thats the case and SD ratings are up how the hell is Trips killing the ratings.

As for Trips not letting anyone batter him. I distinctly remember him letting Shelton and MVP kick him all over the ring in his matches against them yeah he took the win but only after he let them beat the shit out of him for most of the match. Which IMO makes them look strong even without the win. And Jeff has give trips some good ass kicking in there matches unless I'm watching something different. But i don't see Trips totally squashing Jeff at all it pretty much back and forth action but with trips taking the win. Hardy hasn't lost any credibility what so ever in there matches and is gaining a huge push going up against HHH for the title.

The Rated R CMStar

I saw in No Mercy Hardy OWNING Triple H. HHH just was able to win with a roll up.

Oh, and last time I checked, for the last 2 months or so, Smackdown has ended with either Hardy flooring HHH with a Twist of Fate or Vladimir Kozlov standing over him, so he does let people he's feuding with beat him.

And I don't see the fact that Taker takes a hell of a beating and then disapears "selling the attack" as a way to put that person over, but more as Taker wanting time out again.

CenaMark54

I never said that Trips was the only person that doesn't put anyone over. >_> HBK and Taker are guilty of the same .

WTF? In the last two years alone he has put over Cena, Orton, Kennedy, Jericho. He almost singlehandedly launched Orton and Jericho to the championship belt.

I won't argue with Taker. I can't really remember him putting anyone over.

Soulpower

Taker never puts anyone over, I don't know why more people don't call him out for that. Even when does put someone "over" (KENNEDY!!!), Taker gets his heat back immediately by beating them down.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Most people (including myself at times, I'll admit) jump on HHH's back about not putting people over because he's married to Steph so it's easier for people to provide arguments against HHH.

Both 'Taker and HHH don't put enough people over than they should do but they are two of the biggest guys in WWE when it comes to merchandise sales which is why Cena doesn't lose that much either and if they were to suddenly start losing, the fans are gonna turn their attentions to the faces who are "on form" and winning some matches, taking away the merchandise sales which is lsoing WWE many in the process.

I'm not saying that's an excuse for them not to put people over because they should more than they currently do but if they put too many people over, then it will kinda damage the WWE's wallet through lack of merchandise sales.

Soulpower

See, now that's just paranoia in my opinion. HHH/Cena/Taker have reached a level where they can lose every once in a while, and neither the sales of the merchandise, or their overness will be affected. Hell, Cena started getting more cheers when he started losing a couple of matches not long ago.

WWE just think that if HHH loses 4 or 5 times a year, people are going to stop caring about him.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Undertaker may not actually lose feuds, but he actually sells a beating and lets his opponents massacre him once or twice. They still walk away with a loss, but they come out looking much stronger. How many times did we see Undertaker sprawled out in the ring with Mark Henry, or Khali, or Big Daddy V standing over him? Yes, Triple H has been laid out a lot recently, but not where it counts - IN A MATCH. Getting cheapshotted does nothing for the heel who did it - the putting over comes from heels raping him in the ring. When was the last time Triple H let a midcarder heave him off the set? When was the last time Triple H was knocked out with a single punch? When was the last time Triple H lost to something besides a lucky roll up?

When was the last time Triple H lost a pay per view?

There's a difference between a veteran main eventer and an in-law who never puts anyone over. Undertaker doesn't lose as much as he could while still keeping his image, but comparing him to Triple H is just insulting. Go ask MVP, Mr. Kennedy, Khali, Mark Henry, and Big Daddy V how much Undertaker likes to bury the midcarders.

Soulpower

Forget a PPV. If I'm not mistaken, HHH has not been pinned or made to submit this year. The few matches he's lost have been in Handicap matches (He and Kennedy teamed up on RAW, Kennedy was the one pinned) or Triple Threat matches (WM, where Cena was the one who was pinned).

Hometown Kid

When was the last time Triple H was knocked out with a single punch?
ROFL. I dare anyone to come up with footage of that in this decade.

Armageddon 2007, almost 1 year ago as I mentioned earlier. :laugh: Taker has lost at 2 ppvs this year I believe.

1 other random point I see a lot is people saying (all over the forum) is Triple H deserves to be champion over the expert in-ring workers, (Shelton/Burke/MVP's) because he's over and he doesn't write the show.

Trips is built up as a credible "legend" and yet Trips punks out Hardy and gets booed. Next week Hardy comes out and is told to say "Trips isn't a bad guy, he just wanted to inspire me!" :smh He may not call his own shots but you'd have to be blind if you don't think there isn't a majority of ass kissing writers (not to mention his wife is the head of writing~!) who wanna impress "The Boss" by putting over Trips and burying people he hates.

kingovkings

Reaction score
LMAO HHH is pissing of the Haters so much, That the HHH hater thread has to come back. Good job Trips keep up the good work lol.
I can see this thread been active for a while cos his name gets brought up in a negative way in most threads. And he gets blamed for all the things that go wrong in WWE lately(or should i say all the time). I can see some good arguments starting though ROFL.

The Rated R CMStar

I don't know what show you have been seeing, but HHH gets cheered OVER Jeff Hardy.

And I can't believe that you actually used Mark Henry as an example to prove your point about Taker. Mark Henry is Taker's personal bitch, just as Khali.

And oh, so, just because they stood over Taker they are stronger?

Khali: Khali took out Taker..then lost a LAST MAN STANDING MATCH.

Kennedy: Yeah, he got on fire on his feud with Taker, but it wasn't because of Taker losing to him, because each time they fought and Kennedy won it was because of cheatery, yeah, until Taker send Kennedy to his LAST RIDE.

Big Daddy V: Blood. Gogoplata, tap out in seconds. Yeah, real put over.

Great One

Sorry, as much as I love Triple H, he DOES NOT get cheered more than Hardy the majority of the times. Also, how is getting his ass beat by Vladimir week after week getting booked too strong...? Even friday Big Show fucked him up like nothing after a chair shot, and in every single match Hardy and Triple H have had, Hardy has the upper hand and advantage the whole fight and HARDY fucks up or makes a mistake and loses. For you morons (Roxxi), this is called being booked WEAK, it's showing the only reason he's winning is because Hardy is making a complete fuck up like not covering the leg and going for a 2nd Swanton. He hasn't "buried" anyone yet in his title run, unless you want to count Shelton/Kendrick, which would be a joke since they shouldn't have been in the main event anyways.

As for his title run, I agree it's been kinda meh, but I've enjoyed it regardless since it's Triple H. Could pick up once Edge returns and Show/Taker get involved in the title.