HHHate Hunter? Think he's HHHitler? Post HHHere!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

DX_3:16 said:
lol.. I am a big as HHH fan as anyone but he isn't underrated.. and he isn't overrated I think he is just right.. lets look at his credentials...

Evoloution owner
DX - part owner
many time IC champ
Tag Team Champ
WWE champ - 2X ? I think I might be wrong
WHC - 10X again I only know he is 12X champ but I think those are the
numbers ?
RR Winner
EC Chamber winner
and other stuff I can't think of now.. he is possibly the main man over the past decade of Wrestling and the biggest push a superstar has ever had since 98 ? imo he is just right..

If you were one of his biggest fans you'd know that he has been WWE Champion 7 times and WHC Champion 5 times. I'm not even that much of a fan of him, but even I know that.

My opinion, he's just right. He's not overrated by any means, he's one of the best. People just get pissed off because their favorite superstars don't get the spotlight so they use Hunter's weak spot, Steph, as a target. People just say that he's only where he is because of Steph, he's where he is today because he's that damn good. He's achieved everything he has because I think they're trying to mold him into a Ric Flair like superstar, achieving everything there is to achieve. Bottom line is, he's one of the best and Steph has nothing to do with his success, although he has gotten a lot bigger from when he first started.:shifty:

Airfixx

^^^Wouldn't be much of a success story if he WASN'T bigger than when he first started! LOL

CT Styles

I know but could 'something' have happened? and he got let off the hook?

Airfixx

Oh, I thought you meant bigger in stature....

You may be right, he may have been busted and let off for steroids, but he certainly isn't the only one to have been let off, thus quashing the Steph angle once more...

Beer

Hunter is by far the worst for steroids. He gets busted all the time and most of the time he gets punished for it. He was gonna win King of the Ring but got busted for taking drugs. He was gonna win the title at Wrestlemania but he got busted. He was gonna be brought back sooner from his injury in 2007 but he got buted before that so he was given more time off. And i can name loads more. He is quite bad for it but his superb work in and out of the ring keeps him from being taken out of the ring for good.

MikeRaw

^Um, Ive never heard ANY of that info before... Post a source to them, because it seems like your just making it up, I dont remember any of that...

MikeRaw

Well as far as I know, it was never in the news or anything. It could have easily just been someone making it up themselves on a forum and posting it, it doesnt mean its true. But I never heard any of that.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I agree with most post He is neither under or overated. There is a lot of ppl that say he is were he is because of steph/Vince etc, But that is the mindless few that hate him or the few that are pissed because there fave wrestler isn't were they want them to be.

As for the post about Trips doing and getting busted for roids loads of times. Ive never heard anything about that. And i would imagine if that was true it would be massive news one of the top starts constantly getting busted for roids especially the boss son in law. The HHH haters would have a field day using that as ammo to slag him off as well as using steph/Vince to do it. I would love to see some real proof of that

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
He was gonna win King of the Ring but got busted for taking drugs.

Wow dude you got your stories twisted, Hunter didn't win the 1996 King of the Ring because he was involved in the MSG incident with Shawn Michaels, Scott Hall & Kevin Nash (who both were leaving WWE for WCW)

Vince couldn't punish Nash and Hall because they were already leaving, and Shawn was the Fed's top guy at that time and the reigning WWE Champion so Vince didn't do anything to him either. Which left Trips, he was in-line to win the KOTR but instead was made into a jobber to the stars allowing Austin to take his spot. And the rest is history :yesyes:

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
As for the post about Trips doing and getting busted for roids loads of times. Ive never heard anything about that. And i would imagine if that was true it would be massive news one of the top starts constantly getting busted for roids especially the boss son in law. The HHH haters would have a field day using that as ammo to slag him off as well as using steph/Vince to do it. I would love to see some real proof of that
Unless, Mr. Stupid Person, Vince made those test failures disappear.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Here's a nice little 5 minute interview I found with Hot 97's Peter Rosenberg talking to Trips about being with Steph, Vince, Scott Steiner ect...

[YT]oupU-skXbDA[/YT]

Airfixx

Unless, Mr. Stupid Person, Vince made those test failures disappear.

How the hell do you have the balls to call someone stupid, when at the same time you're more than happy to lap up the totally unfounded, speculative warblings of some random person on the internet???? ...Especially when the only 'factual' elements that said person is refering to are actually INCORRECT.

You'll beleive any old shit as long as it says what you wanna hear..... Now THAT my friend is stupid!

Kaedon

Reaction score
How the hell do you have the balls to call someone stupid, when at the same time you're more than happy to lap up the totally unfounded, speculative warblings of some random person on the internet???? ...Especially when the only 'factual' elements that said person is refering to are actually INCORRECT.

You'll beleive any old shit as long as it says what you wanna hear..... Now THAT my friend is stupid!

Because Roxxi knows more about wrestling and making money than Vince. :bb: