Hey

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Baller

Reaction score
I plan to make that impact, in WWE and MMA sections, and in the E-fed as well.

Baller

Reaction score
We will see about that. I demand a title shot in the first month, or I am out of the fed :)

Reaction score
Wrestlezone SUCKKKKSSSSS. Tell them Vince Russo sucks almost as their forum and you get banned. Bunch of fucktards that think circle jerking makes them smart.

maty619

Reaction score
Hello, welcome and I hope to see you in the ring sooner rather than later. You sound like a good member to me :).

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Let the record state that being an efed moderator is totally different from being a regular forum moderator.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

You can't defend yourself with one line. Trust me, I got infracted for TWO lines before because it 'wasn't long enough so it's spam'.

That place is full of gay nazis and Becca is ugly.

That was the 1st forum I joined before I came here. Got infractions rather quickly. My last one I owned one of the inner circle guys in a debate and got my last ban for flaming cause I called the guy a sucka. I don't know how long the ban was but I didn't go back after that.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Let the record state that being an efed moderator is totally different from being a regular forum moderator.

My exact post yesterday was going to be 'e-fed mods are nothing' but I figured someone else would eventually say it.

<3

maty619

Reaction score
It is probably harder and more time consuming though, they have to write up the shows and manage the section like other mods.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Hurts my feelings when people say that :(
jk. I am completly aware of my minor power. It has annoyed me many times.