Hey

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Baller

Reaction score
My name is Mr. Baller (which is my e-fed name for all feds that I am in), I live in Florida, tried to see other forums other then Wrestlezone Forums, which I am an active member over there.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
I remember you when I was at WZ. You were the jobber of WZCW and I thought you were a hardcore heel. Lol. Welcome.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Wrestlezone is the worst wrestling forum on the net. Not sure if we ever met over there.

Welcome.

nation

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Also, screw WZ.

Baller

Reaction score
I remember you when I was at WZ. You were the jobber of WZCW and I thought you were a hardcore heel. Lol. Welcome.

I'll be joining this fed rather shortly, so I expect that monster push. :laugh:

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
There is a reason why I joined this forum and left WZ. My stay at WZ was rather short. Screw Lee, Eko, Blade, Doc and many others.

Baller

Reaction score
There is a reason why I joined this forum and left WZ. My stay at WZ was rather short. Screw Lee, Eko, Blade, Doc and many others.

I like those guys, but I wanted a second forum, as I am not really that respected as a good poster over there, but I stick there for the efed, as I am currently a tag team champ.

Any requirements to join this fed?

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
They are stuck in a clique over there.

Just go to the Roster page and post a profile using the profile template for your character.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Not only that but the fact that you are required to make every single post 7 paragraphs long is Blue.

Baller

Reaction score
Sounds good, will probably do tomorrow, as I am about to go watch NXT.

Baller

Reaction score
And you just have to explain yourself, it could be one line as long as you defend what you say then your good. I like it, leads to good discussion and debates, as you can tell from my few posts, that I will expand a lot.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
And you just have to explain yourself, it could be one line as long as you defend what you say then your good. I like it, leads to good discussion and debates, as you can tell from my few posts, that I will expand a lot.

You can't defend yourself with one line. Trust me, I got infracted for TWO lines before because it 'wasn't long enough so it's spam'.

That place is full of gay nazis and Becca is ugly.

Baller

Reaction score
Well, nonetheless I am still here, and plan to be considered a good poster here, and hopefully get to mod as soon as possible.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
LHR>Becca. Sexier, smarter.

Anyway, I got mod in like two monthes, be active, make an impact, then live on your impact you once made on the forum. Though my impact was sidelined by FrenchKiss' :(