Heel Batista?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

Holy shit, can it be? Are we actually going to see the renewing of this worthless character called, Batista. This is honestly the first time I was interested at all in a promo by Batista, because he was actually acting like he use to. I think this can go really far and it has TONS of possibilities for Batista after HBK feud, wut you guys think?

MRC

Reaction score
YES PLEASE VINCE DO IT. Batista has become extremly stale and a heel turn would be a great way to relaunch his character.

Qwake

I have been waiting for years for batista turn turn heel again, its too late for John Cena but Batista still has a chance. it will be awesome for Batista too, fueding with the likes of Big show, HBK, John Cena, Rey Mysterio, Kane, Jericho and maybe put of some new comers like CM Punk or Jeff/Matt Hardy

Haze187

Reaction score
That would really make him interesting, maybe just maybe he would become watchable.

Michael1

Reaction score
I would love for Batista to turn heel. Become the Animal he's supposed to be by attacking random people maybe. But a good start would be against Shawn Michaels. And his promo on Smackdown! was pretty damn good as well. Start of a heel turn, maybe, I sure hope so.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Heel batista would be a nice change it could set up face HHH vs heel batista.

HHHforever

Reaction score
I don't understand why everyone hates on Batista so much. This isn't a Lashley type guy, he's got pretty good mic skills and with the right opponents(basically anyone other than Khali) he puts on very good matches. I personally don't think his character is stale, him being on SD is stale because he's done everything he can on that show.

All that being said I love this heel turn for Batista. I think he goes to Raw and gets a lot of fresh and good feuds starting with HBK. This is a very, very good decision by the creative team and I really look foward to this new chapter in the Animal's career.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Batista will turn heel because his piercings are back! lol... seriously, I feel that Shawn will turn to heel after watching their promo for the second time at Youtube. Since Batista tries to defend his friend and thinks HBK is the biggest egomaniac in the history of WWE. Well, I think it just me, but having Batista a heel would be great, look at him during evolution and he can show more his bad ass like of character.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Nah, I can't see Shawn going heel. Personally I think he's face for life now and even if he isn't I don't think this would be the time or feud to turn him heel. Batista could stand going heel, HBK really doesn't need to go heel. I think that would be a waste of a prefect oppurtunity to turn Batista. I just think he'd have to do some serious shit to get the fans to boo him and that's not going to happen at this point.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I hope to god Batista turns heel and stays that way for awhile none of this post-match handshake shit (ala HBK-Hogan at SummerSlam) and he's back to being a face. He’s has done all he can do as a face and now it’s time to make the turn and feud with new talent. His character needs to go in a new direction.