Head booker role.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who do you want?

• Jonathan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zamorakian

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
:sad: Sowwwyyy.

Edit: @[Jonathan] that's ridiculous. A users vote isn't deemed on activity at all. Also, it doesn't make you the "rightful winner". Let's say 10 people were rounded in a room, 2 went for president (human X and human Y) of this room, 8 people got to vote who gets it. One person was sick at the time and couldn't vote, the result was 4-3 to human X. The 8th person comes back and votes for human Y but was literally a few minutes too late,is human X the rightful winner?

Fact is it's making you look really bad if you won't allow to extend it and I'm still not sure why we have to come to get your permission either, it's just kind I suppose, I guess most people expected you to be noble about it. In my opinion, we extend it. There's been no unfair decisions in this whole ordeal so why the hell should we start now?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I know some people miss the last post on a page, so just incase:
http://wweforums.net/showthread.php?tid=1601&pid=28352#pid28352

Looks like I just got a last minute vote before the poll closed anyway :/

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
seabs said:
Great now it's 6-5 ffs this is going a further 48 hours.

It's still going on, he shouldn't be able to take decisions. This vote should continue.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
It has a 2 day time out now re editing your scripts in as we speak.

Right I should have given it longer anyway so it has 2 more days.

Edit - Zamo what did you mean by the term "sucking up" also? See picture for what I mean.

7851c7f0063e7563d86c6e904e81d55f.jpg

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
If this result in Zamo winning then their will be hell to pay, considering I won.
But whatever, why 2 days? Why not just another 1? ...
It sounds like you all want Zamo to win to me.

seabs said:
It has a 2 day time out now re editing your scripts in as we speak.

Right I should have given it longer anyway so it has 2 more days.

Edit - Zamo what did you mean by the term "sucking up" also? See picture for what I mean.

7851c7f0063e7563d86c6e904e81d55f.jpg
You mean you couldn't see he was a suckup?
Notice how in the 'Tell your stupid newcomer to cut it down' thread, as soon as either you , Crayo or Xanth said that people may not want him as leader because of his actions, he sucked up and kissed arse.

I thought that was fairly obvious.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Don't turn the thread off-topic. In my opinion no one has won (and in other people's opinion from the look of it) since there's plenty more users who want to vote. Leave it as that. No one here has any bias opinions.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Wanna know what I meant with that?

I meant that I didn't want to post Apologize threads in the "Locker Room" and who knows suck up to other users in PM in order to gain votes from users, because I am not that person I am fair compared to you.

Plain simply take a look at this whole section and then judge the segments.

EDIT: NVM I should apologize.

Jonathan Contributing:
pAvtTc.png

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:

I meant that I didn't want to post Apologize threads in the "Locker Room" in order to gain votes from users.

I apologised because the way I acted yesterday was uncalled for. Not to gain sympathy votes, if that's what you're trying to twist my words as being.

There's also a thing called morales and self respect. You may want to Google those.

However this is going off topic, so lets leave the thread and let the users vote.

Zamorakian said:

I meant that I didn't want to post Apologize threads in the "Locker Room" and who knows suck up to other users in PM in order to gain votes from users, because I am not that person I am fair compared to you.

Jonathan Contributing:
pAvtTc.png
I didn't realise we'd turned to getting things from the past now.And if you read the sarcasm in that, hence the :puppydogeyes:
Back on topic.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Shut up. Last warning both of you, else I'll just close this and appoint a new head booker myself, and it won't be either of you two.

I doubt anyone else wants it tbh.