Head booker role.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who do you want?

• Jonathan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zamorakian

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Crayo said:
I can edit the poll to make it 7-7 if you want to change your vote. I forgot I could do this.

Then I agree I want to make this a tie again I mean Zamorakian seems fitted and his format will improve easily as well as @[Jonathan] He was very good too but I personally thought Zamo's was more easier to read but I know he can do more.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Well isn't that nice... now I'm just getting votes taken away, what is this. It's a competition, of course someone is going to be behind, rules are coming out of nowhere and this is just unfair. I wanted zamos first segment I didn't get that, now the vote is for another two days and now I'm getting votes taken away, I mean what is this...

No more changing vote bullshit, edit the op and say that once you've voted you can't change it because this is ludicrous and I'm quite annoyed now...

Also RKO we stopped ages ago.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
Well isn't that nice... now I'm just getting votes taken away, what is this. It's a competition, of course someone is going to be behind, rules are coming out of nowhere and this is just unfair. I wanted zamos first segment I didn't get that, now the vote is for another two days and now I'm getting votes taken away, I mean what is this...

No more changing vote bullshit, edit the op and say that once you've voted you can't change it because this is ludicrous and I'm quite annoyed now...

Also RKO we stopped ages ago.

Dude seabs said a couple of posts back that it was allowed to change your vote because some guy wanted to change his but then changed his mind.
It is allowed as seabs hasn't said anything against it nor has Crayo so stop making your own rules please. And my segment has nothing to do with this because my segment was written in less than five minutes just because seabs wanted to know if I had any experience in this it was not and I repeat NOT a entry for any contest as I knew that this was going to be an example because if you take a look at that thread you'll see that Crayo told me to post something little just to see what I can do, I beg you to be mature for once.

Are we going to be gentlemen or are we going to flame each other again? Because I'm not going to do it.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
@[Jonathan] I voted for you almost right after I read but I wanted to change my vote right after and I couldn't so yeah.

Sorry :S you did good though you could still be a big factor for the Federation!

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Why should you be allowed to change your vote? Because you sweet talk the person into voting for you?
I'm not making any rules up, I'm saying it's a joke that my votes are getting removed...

Why does everyone want to keep levelling them out, it makes no sense! It's a vote... You can't change your vote for 'president' so why should you change it here? I already won, then I was leading 8-6 now it's 7-7 this is ridiculous!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Votes can be changed at any time tbh. People's opinions change as time goes on, with people acting differently and what not.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
We are judging scripts not what goes on in this thread, for the 100th time.

Also crayo, sweet talking, not mistakes.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Well for one we're not a government here, we're a forum where polls can be edited easily. Two, you've not already won, it was 5-5. Just because you won by the deadline, everyone apart from you wanted to extend it as there was plenty more votes. I think it being 7-7 proves that a 5-4 win was unfair on Zamo.

"My votes getting removed", no, one vote was removed. Stop over-reacting, why would you WANT to win with a vote not meant for you? Be humble for once. The reason he changed the vote was that he didn't see Zamo's thing right? He preferred it, so he wanted to change his vote. What's wrong with that? You're making yourself look bad so I suggest you stop whining and actually want what's best for the fed by having honest community votes.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Honest? No one can talk about honesty here! I mean, Zamo called mRNA suckup for votes for writing an apology then wrote one himself!

Of course I've had a vote removed, are you blind? I was on 8 and now I'm on 7...

It was meant for me, then he wanted to change it because Zamo moaned he was losing.

If I was behind and a vote was taken away from Zamo THEN you would see whining, I'm merely stating how unjust it is. He would have gone ape shit, as you've seen before.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Vote was removed from you and given to him since he changed it. Stop speculating reasons for the change, he said himself he didn't see Zamo's work or something right? Votes are allowed to be changed, he wants Zamo as head booker and not you, so he can change his vote. No rule has said otherwise, please quote me one. Jesus Christ this is embarrassing.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah @[Jonathan] I know you are pissed but I didn't do that to be nice I did that because that was really my final opinion after I made that first vote and I didn't know how to change so I thought I would have to keep it that way. Or else guys it's the head booking role and it won't have like dictatorship power so it's not something to be really mad or sad about. Just be a good rival and hope for victory. Besides, some way or another you're still going to be a part of the booking IF you lose which we will have to see when this ends.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Thewindyfan said:
Yeah @[Jonathan] I know you are pissed but I didn't do that to be nice I did that because that was really my final opinion after I made that first vote and I didn't know how to change so I thought I would have to keep it that way. Or else guys it's the head booking role and it won't have like dictatorship power so it's not something to be really mad or sad about. Just be a good rival and hope for victory. Besides, some way or another you're still going to be a part of the booking IF you lose which we will have to see when this ends.

+3 rep for that mature post.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
The poll is off on the new theme. Jonathan has 8 people that voted for him, and it says only 7 did.

Zamo has 6 people that voted for him, and it shows 7 have.