HCW- Hardcore Championship Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwerko619

Reaction score
Ok, you think you will be done in a good hour? cause i was hopin that you could send it to me, so i can start to write Inferno.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Oh I might be able to but I need to know what superstars in promo's mrcmrc is using.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Actually I might not be able to because I just remembered i have tennis coaching in an hour and now I have to go out. I'll have it to you in about 3 hours sorry.

wwerko619

Reaction score
kk, im havin troubles with the logo lol. Were going to need someone to create a logo for us....2 logo's. It doesnt have to be real artistic, i just want a logo....anyone up for this?

wwerko619

Reaction score
GardsJr, were screwed for a logo for the shows any time soon. So i decided that we can just use that HCW one. Got Implosion 4 me?

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Nah we do separate parts then we send our parts to one another then to you

wwerko619

Reaction score
Ok, you guys put the show together, then you guys send it to me, then what happends lol? do i post it?