HCW- Hardcore Championship Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MRC

Reaction score
From HCW.com:

Ladies and Gentlemen HCW.com has learned that the #1 contender for the HCW World Title (Implosion), that is currently held by Y2J Chris Jericho, will be determined on the Dec. 11th edition of Tuesday Night Implosion. Tune in to find out how these events will play out.

MJ807

Reaction score
Yeah like why does Vince McMahon own HCW and why did all these superstars go to HCW.

wwerko619

Reaction score
I had a show preview, i posted it in the BTB page thingy, but i dint type why the superstars went to HCW.....mabye.....i should..lol, well actually its too late now, but here was the preview,

HCWLOGO.jpg

Thursday Night Inferno Preview for Tonight:

2 Days ago, an Inferno Superstar, Umaga, had interfiered a match with Bobby Lashley and Rellik, Umaga taking out Rellik and costing him the match. Rellik has talked to the GM of Inferno, and is scheduled to be on tonight's Inferno show. What is to come when Rellik is in the arena? Will Umaga find him first? Find Out Tonight!

Undertaker has been pissed since day 1 of joining HCW, but tonight he gets a shot at the HCW Championship, along with 5 other men. Undertaker said he wanted a greater push, and will Vince do just that?

JBL has whined and complained about not having a championship around his waist since WWE, but tonight, JBL has a 50-50 chance on becoming the first ever Inferno Champion, when he goes 1-on-1 with Goldberg. But there is a twist to this, JBL and Goldberg arnt in the ring by themselves, Booker T is the Special Guest Referee in the match. Will Booker T take things in his own hands?

Find all this out TONIGHT! on HCW's Thursday Night Inferno

wwerko619

Reaction score
Preview For HCW's Thursday Night Inferno:

Last Week, The Rock captured the HCW Title, but only to find himself getting chokeslamed by Undertaker. Taker has told HCW Officials that he will indeed win at No Limit, and that The Rock has NO chance. Rock has scheduled a partner with him for this week, so that means Taker will be alone, and Rock will have any partner of his choice. Who's Rock's partner?

Rellik and Umaga have been biting at eachothers heads since Implosion Last Week. This time both of the GM's of both shows, Teddy Long & William Regal, will decide what the next move is for Rellik and Umaga. That might include No Limit for these 2 men. What will Regal and Teddy decide?

Last Week, Cryme Tyme opened up their new shop ( Christmas Shop OR Drop ). Pretty much all the stuff their selling is what they have taken during their entrance to HCW. Last Week, Booker T bought his gloves from Cryme Tyme. But sooner or later, they were Cryme Tyme's again. Who will be the next customer...or even next Victim?

Last Week, there was a cut Promo stating that Triple H will make his return to HCW this week, and that was 100% the truth. Triple H hasnt been scheduled a match, whitch is making officials wonder if Triple H should even show up on Inferno. The choice is up to HHH, and what will he do with his “Spare Time”?

JBL cheated his win to the Inferno Title last week, by using Booker as a weapon agaist Goldberg. This week, JBL has to defend it agaist Goldberg again, without Booker T in the ring, but to make sure that Booker doesnt interfiere, they have made the match a Cage Match. Who will escape hell?

Find all this out THIS WEEK! on Thursday Night Inferno!

wwerko619

Reaction score
HCW's Thursday Night Inferno Card for Dec.13th:

1. RVD .vs. Shelton Benjamin .vs. Umaga ( #1 Contender for HCW Hardcore Title )

2. Scott Steiner & Kane .vs. Jeff Hardy & Rey Mysterio

3. Booker T .vs. Goldberg ( Steel Cage match for the Inferno Title )

4. The Rock & ?????? .vs. Undertaker ( Handi-Cap match )

wwerko619

Reaction score
Hey, GardsJr and mrcmrc: Check the PM i just send you, it should make a diffrence.

The Ripper

Reaction score
preview looks good but why have you posted 3 previews for the same show? and telling someone to check a pm you sent is spamming up your thread

wwerko619

Reaction score
its not for the same show, umm whats his face......MJ807 wanted to see the other preview for last week.

Spamming........****! Lol, i guess il type in bigger paragraphs.

MRC

Reaction score
everyone just to let u know tuesday night implosion wont be up soon......my grandmother had a heart attack and im in michigan right now..........so this weeks tuesday implosion is on my computer in florida and i dont know when i will be back down there