Hart Dynasty breaking up?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Sure seemed like they're starting down that path. Sigh. I look forward to one of them getting a minor push from the angle before it all goes to hell and the three of them are future endeavored.

MC Rae

Reaction score
I can't see either of them going much beyond nowhere if they do split. I've found the Hart Dynasty decent ring-wise during their run, but both have little charisma or presence. I think they've suffered without any of them being able to cut a decent promo... not to mention the tag division is an absolute joke and has been for AGES.

Axis

Reaction score
Hopefully DH Smith dies in a horseback riding accident.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Natalya getting a push is awesome, and hopefully Tyson gets some time to shine. I doubt it will amount to anything title-wise, but he's a good wrestler and can at least have some great matches with the other good wrestlers who are lower carders.

I remember when DH Smith was an internet darling and I knew he sucked from the start. Yeah, hopefully on that slow walk up the ramp he took on Monday, he never turns back to the ring again.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Natalya needs to get in there and feud with either Beth or Tamina. That would be fucking awesome.

The other two, I don't really care for and it wouldn't make a difference to me if they split up or even just plain left. I find them to be rather boring.

Reaction score
Me: Bring in Teddy.

...: Why that n|gger?

Me: Teddy Hart.

Seriously though, if they want this Hart thing to last they need to bring in Teddy, first as a third member, and do some awesome rehash of the Freebird rule. Then maybe have Teddy get in his cousin's ears about how Kidd isn't even family and it turns Kidd face and eventually, with Teddy being such a natural dick, Teddy turns on Harry and whatnot. Plus, Teddy invented the universe.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Me: Bring in Teddy.

...: Why that n|gger?

Me: Teddy Hart.

That's awesome. :lmao

But yeah, Teddy's pretty good when he wants to be. But most of the time he goes nutso and just starts doing Moonsaults and SSPs all over the place. I wouldn't mind him getting in otherwise though.

Reaction score
^^^ Of course he's an unprofessional prick. He invented the universe and can do 50 ft moonsaults after taking a Juvi-driver from the top of a cage. But of course his unprofsessionalism could be easily remedied by putting him in the same locker room and ring with Taker. Or if JBL or Saturn were still around...

Reaction score
I can't see either of them going much beyond nowhere if they do split. I've found the Hart Dynasty decent ring-wise during their run, but both have little charisma or presence. I think they've suffered without any of them being able to cut a decent promo... not to mention the tag division is an absolute joke and has been for AGES.

Agreed. We need to hear them talk.

Does anybody else want to go back to the pre-taped promos like in the '80's and early '90's? I think that would honestly help ALOT of wrestlers. May help the Harts.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Agreed. We need to hear them talk.

Does anybody else want to go back to the pre-taped promos like in the '80's and early '90's? I think that would honestly help ALOT of wrestlers. May help the Harts.

Yea because if their horrible, people definitely want to see some pretaped crap that the team edited for their hard earned money. If they suck, don't have them talk. Atleast not in front of people. HD isn't that bad with promos they are just quite boring. Throw a new gimmick their way or a decent storyline and they'll be fine.

Reaction score
^But you have to remember, the WWE Promo Editors got some big names over back in the '80's and '90's using the pre-taped "set" promos. Case point: Bret Hart. He wasn't always all that great during the live promos in the ring, but he was great when he was standing in front of the generic backdrop with his name on it.

It's an idea. It may not be the best solution, but it may help guys like Tyson Kidd and DH Smith to read from a script in front of a backdrop. It may help..?

Axis

Reaction score
What does the intelligence of the fanbase have to do with it?

imported_Adam

Reaction score
People will know that it isn't the real talent of the superstars and their watching spoonfed behind the scenes made garbage. Like cartoons. Atleast people can cut their own promos and wrestle their own matches without stunt doubles and shit, so there is SOME reality in wrestling.