Hart Dynasty breaking up?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

Reaction score
That... doesn't make sense. You didn't really even say anything.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Im saying, people don't pay to watch WWE when its all created behind the scenes. People pay to see the realistic stuff, pretaped and edited promos take away from that.

Axis

Reaction score
UFC does pre-taped promos.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
An example of a pretaped promo is something that was taped prior to the live show.

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

RobyD

Reaction score
Yeah, why give an example, we're not going to post a bunch of UFC pretapes in this thread, just either look them up for yourself, or trust what he's saying. There is a good reason for anyone who uses them, and that's when you have a live show, you want to have to to set this up in the ring, or a good way to jump from ring segment to ring segment without having to see two wrestlers cross paths on their way back and on their way to the ring. It keeps things tidy, any way you slice it.

Axis

Reaction score
I don't watch UFC so could you give me an example please? Swear im not being sarcastic.

A promo that is pre-taped. Holy fuck.