Hardy vs. Hardy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

I have to say this. Though I have low expectations for the match, this match has probably been the best built match-up on the Wrestlemania card. Unfortunately, few people have seen it since the build has been done exclusively on SD, and they haven't aired some video packages for the feud during the other shows.

aufman

Reaction score
Jeff Hardy WINS

This is the match where Matt Hardy's career jumps the shark and will continually lose to Jeff in this feud. This angle will culminate in a LOSER LEAVES WWE and RETIRE match where Matt loses to Jeff, leaves the WWE and has an early retirement, leaving Jeff behind as the SOLE and SUPERIOR Hardy in the WWE. Matt is destined to have the same fate as Marty Janetty while Jeff is the next Shawn Michaels. Jeff will win many more world titles in his LONG high flying career, breaking the record of Ric Flair.