Hardy vs. Hardy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Jeff who the past few months had been running around like a complete pyscho with face paint on didn't even want to punch him in the face. Until........HE REVEALED THAT HE KILLED THE DOG.
Is this really what the match has come down to, vengeance for Jeff's dog?
And weren't we told on WWE.com that his house burning down was due to a candle or some bullshit?

Jeff never knew Matt did anything of that until last friday.

noumenon

I know, I'm just saying. Although yeah...that's no doubt the most fucked up of all the incidents... it took a guy who's thing over the past month has been snapping and acting like a psycho that long to want to fight back?

NinoBrown

Reaction score
This feud isn't going anywhere. Jeff finally put two and two together and realized Matt was behind it all? "Screw the car accident that almost killed me and my girl, my broski killed my dog and oh yeah my house is gone too. All my baseball cards are gone, shoot." WTF?!

Neither brother has great in-ring ability but Jeff has taken over in the past years. I don't watch ECW but I have seen the Swagger match and Matt couldn't be more boring. This might the most dissapointing matchup in a long time.

MC Rae

Reaction score
I've got a slightly oppostie opinion on this whole matt/Jeff deal.

Personally I think this will be a solid WrestleMania match. Obviously both trust each other to such a high level so I'm expecting them both to go all out. I also enjoy both of their in-ring work, Matt has somehwat lost steam over the past year and is starting to look out of shape but I still see him as a good wrestler.

Also Matt Hardy in my eyes has been pulling off his most convincing promos he's ever done and I think he's playing the character fairly well. I'm not saying either guy is amazing but I think the two will deliver a memorable match on the night. Showstealing? Hell no, but a good match nontheless. We'll see anyways.

JimmyD

Reaction score
You'd expect them to be able to produce a decent match together given how long they've been working with each other really.

In terms of mic skills both of them are just aweful though.

Antony_nz

Reaction score
What if your a dog lover?
I love my dog. If some one killed him i would go hard out.

Airfixx

^^^Hardly the point when the same guy has tried to kill YOU and your girlfriend.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

WWE, now catering to kids AND dog lovers. I don't know anyone who doesn't fit that demographic.

Bloodopera

Reaction score
i would like to see jeff turn heel after WM and team up with matt again..

then smackdown could be tag team heaven imo... neither matt or jeff will ever be a serious singles competitor.. so.. just put them in a team and get some good matches on smackdown is what i say

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
i would like to see jeff turn heel after WM and team up with matt again..

then smackdown could be tag team heaven imo... neither matt or jeff will ever be a serious singles competitor.. so.. just put them in a team and get some good matches on smackdown is what i say

This storyline is already stupid enough, that would make it even dumber. Matt beat the shit out of Jeff and left him for dead on a stair well, he cost him his WWE title, cost him his rematch, cost him his MitB shot, almost killed him twice, almost killed his girl friend, and after all of this, Jeff now gets mad when he knew this a a month in a half ago (which is dumb as it is), why would he want to team up with him? It would be uterly stupid.

That's the thing with personal storylines. When you have one like this, teaming with or be-friending your oponent most of the time wouldn't make since.

Bloodopera

Reaction score
This storyline is already stupid enough, that would make it even dumber. Matt beat the shit out of Jeff and left him for dead on a stair well, he cost him his WWE title, cost him his rematch, cost him his MitB shot, almost killed him twice, almost killed his girl friend, and after all of this, Jeff now gets mad when he knew this a a month in a half ago (which is dumb as it is), why would he want to team up with him? It would be uterly stupid.

That's the thing with personal storylines. When you have one like this, teaming with or be-friending your oponent most of the time wouldn't make since.

dumber things have happend...

xtremebadass

OOOHHHH you mean like HHH vs. HBK in a bloody war for 4 years straight only to reunite as DX 2 years later? Sounds like something WWE would do. lol

Airfixx

^^^LOL... Since when did HBK v HHH become 4 years of bloody fued? :roll:

1st match: Summerlslam 02
Last match: Taboo Tuesday 04

...If I'm not mistaken.

That's a fraction over two years.