Hard Rock/Heavy Metal thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Lmao. Well you have the right to your opinion, and imma not try to change it. Good evening, sir.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't try to change yours either. No worries. I hear about that nonsense all the time, for many years. Don't worry lol.

Pantera and Machine Head are the level of growling I stop at. When you go past that it's all garbage screaming and double-bass drums. That's just my thoughts on it.

Reactions: Kuolema

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I wouldn't try to change yours either. No worries. I hear about that nonsense all the time, for many years. Don't worry lol.

Pantera and Machine Head are the level of growling I stop at. When you go past that it's all garbage screaming and double-bass drums. That's just my thoughts on it.
Okay. Pantera is cool imo too :obama:

What about thrash metal? Like Slayer or Exodus?

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Btw what kinda bands are you into then?

EDIT: lol i shoul'da waited for your comment.

Yeah about the heaviest I have patience for nowadays is Machine Head. Pantera in very small doses. I'm not some fucking angst-ridden teenager so I don't have a lot of patience for that shit. It just sounds like whining and pathetic when it's a grown man making that kind of music.

I listen to a ton of shit that is not metal, but if I'm going to listen to metal nowadays I listen to Blind Guardian or King Diamond/Mercyful Fate primarily. Also Metallica and Lordi. Um... Megadeth, shit like that.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Okay. Pantera is cool imo too :obama:

What about thrash metal? Like Slayer or Exodus?

Yeah Slayer is cool. They can actually write a decent hook, I like them a lot dude. RAINING BLOOD!

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I've listened to some Metallica and Megadeth sometimes. And Lordi brought us the victory of Eurovision 2006 :obama:

But yeah you gotta be pretty fucked up to listen to my kinda music :D

Reactions: Action Jackson

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I've listened to some Metallica and Megadeth sometimes. And Lordi brought us the victory of Eurovision 2006 :obama:

But yeah you gotta be pretty fucked up to listen to my kinda music :D

lol fuck yeah, are you Danish?

Yeah I remember seeing Lordi win Eurovision. I'd never heard of it, but I read all about how it's only shit pop bands like ABBA that win it. Then fucking Lordi ROCKED THE HOUSE with Hard Rock Hallelujah. I love them. They rock and do the theatrical shit, but they have just enough of a sense of humor to poke fun without preventing you from rocking out.

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Well a bit close. Finnish. And yeah even though Eurovision is pretty pointless imo, but still c'mon, that shit needs moar metal.

Reactions: Action Jackson

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Eurovision sounds pretty awful. I wouldn't expect them to change the template any time soon. I still can't believe Lordi made it on there and won the damn thing.

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Eurovision sounds pretty awful. I wouldn't expect them to change the template any time soon. I still can't believe Lordi made it on there and won the damn thing.
Well they were the first to do it, and it was shocking to many so thats maybe the reason they won :D

inb4 Norway sends Mayhem.

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Put your mouse over your name up there, left to the ''Inbox'' button, and from the list, doooown is the ''Join user groups''. Click that and find and join Three Man Band