Hard Rock/Heavy Metal thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I'm a bit of a King Diamond fan. In GTA V my license plate is "KNGDIMND". That dude is my shit.

Here's some King Diamond shit...

Reactions: Swift and Farooq

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I'm a bit of a King Diamond fan. In GTA V my license plate is "KNGDIMND". That dude is my shit.

Here's some King Diamond shit...

YES YES YESSSSSSSS!!! Yep. You're definitely my new favorite member (jebuu, you ain't new anymore :gtfo: jk<3)

Mercyful Fate is probably my favorite band ever (them or Slayer). King Diamond is great too obviously, the man can do no wrong!
Might have to make a KD appreciation thread, this now makes three KD fans in the forum :hmm:

Reactions: Action Jackson

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I WAS BORN IN A CEMETERY!!!

UNDER THE SIGN OF THE MOOOOOOOON!!

RAISED FROM MY GRAVE, BY THE DEEEAAAD!!!

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
No I like talented bands. I don't listen to that death metal horse shit. I have a buddy who's always talking about that stuff since we were kids. Fuckin' Cannibal Corpse and all of that garbage. It's a load of shit.

RAWRAWRWRRRR RAWRWRWARRRRRRRRRR RAWRRRRR FETUSES RAWRRRRR SATAN RAWRRRRRR