Hard Rock/Heavy Metal thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Haha why do chick hates you? Cuz you're a metalhead or something?

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
lol dunnohhh.. im not sure if its about my looks or personality :l even though i try always to be as kind as possible to chicksss... lol i remember i asked from some chicks today which's size is the most important, the size of your dick, heart or brainzz... i somehow remember they answered heart :0

...glad that now i dont have to start reading books or go to a plastic surgeon in estonia (lol its cheaper there) ::D:D:DD

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Hhahah... you probably shouldn't randomly ask a chick that type of question? :dawg:

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
lol when youre drunk, you can ask anything in finland.´like the last time when i went asking for booze from strangers :D:D:DD

lol i think imma facepalm the shit outta mahself tomorrow xxdd imma also prolly vomit tomorrow too xdd

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
beeeeeeeeer and long drinks etc. for the whooooole night.

im also pretty tired so that may also affect my behaviour :p

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
but heeey dawg imma gts nao... my eyes are just wanting to close sooooooooo muchhhhhh

imma talk to ya tomorrow... or today (its 2:00AM here).... or whatever but imma gts xddd

EDIT: WOOOOOHOOOO OVEER 700 MSGS W00TW00T