• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Halloween Kills (2021)

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Gotchu. So many of these movies and timelines, it's easy to get confused :lol

I might actually re-visit some of those over Halloween period, it's been a minute

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Gotchu. So many of these movies and timelines, it's easy to get confused :lol

I might actually re-visit some of those over Halloween period, it's been a minute
This latest reboot has honestly made me hate Halloween. There's zero reason for 3 main timelines (4-6, H20-H:R, 2018-Kills) and a remake timeline.

Friday the 13th and A Nightmare on Elm Street are so simple that not only do they have one timeline, but they share the SAME timeline. Simple.

TeaDrinkingLimey

“Glass? Who gives a shit about glass?”
giphy.gif

The producers cut of 6 is okay.
Better than the Theatrical.
But again, that’s not saying a great deal.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
This latest reboot has honestly made me hate Halloween. There's zero reason for 3 main timelines (4-6, H20-H:R, 2018-Kills) and a remake timeline.

Friday the 13th and A Nightmare on Elm Street are so simple that not only do they have one timeline, but they share the SAME timeline. Simple.

I liked the reboot, but can totally understand why people don't. They've changed up the timelines so much, I thought H20 was quite fitting as well tbh.

NOES is my favourite for consistency reasons. Plus I feel like compared to Friday and Halloween it has had the best stretch of movies.

There is a couple in the series that aren't overly great, but for the most part it's pretty entertaining throughout and Robert Englund being in all of them helps. Freddy vs Jason is also pretty dumb fun, I enjoyed it

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Remove the child stuff from 2007 and I quite like the actual remake portion of it. The 2009 sequel might be my least favorite slasher film ever.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I liked the Young Michael aspects of the first Zombie film, but I can see why other folks may not care for it.

I do agree that the 2009 Zombie film was the weaker of his two films but I still like it, not nearly as much as his first film but it’s still fun to me at least.

I like a lot Zombie’s other films too like House of a 1,000 Corpses, Devil’s Rejects, 3 From Hell, and 31. I like the gritty feel to his films.

Last edited:

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
So now we're up to date what order would people rank the franchise?

1. Halloween (78)
2. H20
3. Halloween 4
4. Halloween (2018)
5. Season of the Witch
6. Halloween 2 (1981)
7. Halloween 5
8. Halloween Kills
9. Halloween Resurrection (though I had a bit more fun than with Kills).
10. Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers
11. Halloween (2007)
12. Halloween II (2009).