Halloween Kills (2021)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
eYOsufel.jpg

ZjQHyJgl.jpg

tmJQIc2l.jpg

AgMSeUDl.jpg

Here's a new poster, and some character posters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Halloween Kills Featurette - Warriors (2021)

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Halloween Kills Featurette - A Look Inside (2021)

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Dead Meat did an interview with the cast if you're interested in that sort of thing.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
So I took a day or so away from The Nightmare on Elm Street Movies Rewatch to see this from Friday Night to Saturday Morning and I was really happy with Halloween Kills. You thought Michael was beastly and brutal before he takes it another level with style in this one. Thank God for the In Stunt Actor who's name is escaping because it's chilling to see him in every moment with Michael and you know when I'm talking about later towards the End of the Film.

The idea of the Town coming together and trying to kill Michael and ultimately killing the wrong person I knew I would be right with that and I consider that dude's death on the Town of course because he has mental issues and he see's tons of people trying to kill him what else is he going to do in that moment. Amazing how Laurie didn't nothing because of her injuries from the previous film yet she owned every Scene trying to get at Michael. In the moment she looks through the Window and Michael is doing the same I think she knows Michael is a person that only she can kill and thus they need to die together in the next film. Sad to see the old guard die in this film but they went down swinging like Tommy wanted who I liked very much and he is what other Tommy in Halloween 6 would of turned into in the previous Universe. Sad also to see Karen die no one is safe and that death is going to hurt Allyson and Laurie because neither could do anything about it. I mean shit guys he took on multiple people with Weapons and survived and now he's going to get away and theirs going to be a Timeskip just drop a Nuke on the fucker and call it a day. Still Michael and Laurie are tied together at the hip they die together next film. Great film here people.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Maybe I had too high of hopes for this considering how much I liked the previous installment, but this was a bit disappointing tbh.

It just felt like it was basically a set up for the next film, so hopefully the next film is better. It wasn’t all bad though, it did have some nice kills and the Carpenter score was great.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Maybe I had too high of hopes for this considering how much I liked the previous installment, but this was a bit disappointing tbh.

It just felt like it was basically a set up for the next film, so hopefully the next film is better. It wasn’t all bad though, it did have some nice kills and the Carpenter score was great.

Yeah I figured early on that it was a setup for the next one especially what was going on with Laurie. I liked they showcased the others from the Town and them finally banding together to take on Michael. We found out in this one he can't be stopped and just let that guy stay in his Home and stare at the Window all day and we'll all be safe.

Reactions: Jimmy King

TeaDrinkingLimey

“Glass? Who gives a shit about glass?”
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Some of the kills were brutal.
It had a nice mix of humour like the last one, which I wouldn’t expect anything less from Danny McBride, dudes hilarious.

But as mentioned above, it was basically a set up for the next film. Still enjoyed it. Better than 5,6 and Resurrection, that’s for sure.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Better than 5,6 and Resurrection, that’s for sure.

Not too high of a bar to reach though :heston

From everything I've heard, I'll probably enjoy this. I mostly care about Michael doing his thing and quality kills. I gather it's not like a movie you need to see RIGHT NOW or anything like that

Crash

Reaction score
Some of the kills were brutal.
It had a nice mix of humour like the last one, which I wouldn’t expect anything less from Danny McBride, dudes hilarious.

But as mentioned above, it was basically a set up for the next film. Still enjoyed it. Better than 5,6 and Resurrection, that’s for sure.

I actually like 5 and 6... *hides in shame*

Agree about Resurrection, tho. I liked the new movie while some parts dragged on and were a bit boring, overall it was alright imo.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
What a dumb, messy film. I didn't like the flashback opening. The mob plot didn't make any sense, it wasn't credible, and I didn't buy the motivations. It wasn't scary, and was just violent for the sake of it. At times it felt more like a horror comedy. The bad taste humour took me out of what was meant to be scary scenes. That sort of humour doesn't belong in a Halloween film. I quite enjoyed Karen in the film, but Laurie should have been given the film off, because they did nothing with her. Alyson was wasted too. Terrible script.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Wait, is 6 Halloween H20 because I do actually like that one, never cared for 5 or Resurrection though. The latter is good for a laugh at least.

tumblr_prk5dpVHS91vasyx3o1_400.gifv

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Wait, is 6 Halloween H20 because I do actually like that one, never cared for 5 or Resurrection though. The latter is good for a laugh at least.

tumblr_prk5dpVHS91vasyx3o1_400.gifv
H20 is 7, but I like the producer's cut of 6 a lot. It's got some of the best cinematography and atmosphere in the series.

5 I think is underrated af in general and I love it just for continuing with Danielle Harris's story from 4.

That's my trilogy. I don't care for 2018-2022. I'm all about 1, 2, 4-6. H20 has grown on me too over the years, but 2018 erases them all.