Gucci Mane Preps Street Album for March

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

nation

Reaction score
Re: Nation of Hypocrisy?

I realize that Monkeystyle and Airfixx are your "internet friends", Axis. I more then hold my own in arguments with the both of them so like a good friend you feel the need to "avenge" them and come up with a pathetic attempt to own me, use your stupid witty insults and remarks to make yourself seem "intellectually superior". This has worked many times I'll admit but I guess either I'm so used to our internet battles or that my intelligence has increased enough to finally hold my own against your attempts(laugh it up and get your lolz). You're definitely one of the top posters here but this is truly a pathetic attempt to own me. You can be delusional all you want, the fact is you feel the need to call me out after I held my own against two of your internet buddies. Go ahead, use more weak witty insults and remarks. Grow a sack and admit it for once. Sounds like I personally offended you by arguing with your friends, funny.

Axis

Reaction score
Re: Nation of Hypocrisy?

rofl

Kairi

Reaction score

Gucci Mane has remained relatively quiet since his release from a mental facility, but the Atlanta rapper is ready to feed the streets again. Gucci will release The Return of Mr. Zone 6, the next chapter in his series of street albums, to online stores and local retailers on March 22.

“This street album is a return to the music that got me buzzin’ in the first place,â€￾ said the Brick Squad MC in a statement. “It didn’t really make sense to not have some of the people who’ve been responsible for some of my best street records behind me.â€￾

The project, which boasts 13 tracks, includes contributions from Waka Flocka Flame, OJ Da Juiceman, Wale, Birdman, Master P, and a host of others, as well as production from Drumma Boy and Zaytoven.

The Return of Mr. Zone 6 Tracklisting
1. “24 Hoursâ€￾
2. “Mouth Full of Goldâ€￾ feat. Birdman
3. “This Is What I Doâ€￾ feat. Waka Flocka Flame & OJ Da Juiceman
4. “Recklessâ€￾ feat. Cap & Chill
5. “Shout Out to My Setâ€￾ feat. Wooh Da Kid
6. “I Don’t Love Herâ€￾ feat. Rocko & Webbie
7. “Better Babyâ€￾
8. “Brinksâ€￾ feat. Master P
9. “Pretty Womenâ€￾ feat. Wale
10. “Pancakesâ€￾ feat. Waka Flocka Flame & 8Ball
11. “Hell Yeahâ€￾ feat. Slim Dunkin