Gucci Mane Preps Street Album for March

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

You know Axis you are very immature for a eighteen year old. I bet your really ten years old.

Soulpower

whoa... axis has been reeking of awesomeness since day one

Fix'd :shifty:

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Looking at it from the light side, atleast we have a new thread hehe!

My advise for you Mr Axis that i think the best way to discuss your problems with someone, either by PM him personally or just report it to an admins. to have a look at. But by posting a thread about it, and you have not firmed your cause, you will end up being accused or flamed.
Anyway, thats my 2 cent.
Take your pennies and shove them up your ass.
See, now Station gives helpful advice without flaming you and you flame him....I flamed you and I got nothing. I think new members like yourself who pick fights with other members are retarted. thats it, thats all I have to say.
:roflmao:
best 3 shots i've read in months..

Quintastic One

Reaction score
It's funny because Axis kicked Nations ass, and the veterans all come to Nations defense even though Axis was totally right. lol

This Guy

I wasn't so much leaping to Nations defense as I was more just trying to figure out why someone would join a forum and just start ragging on someone right aways.

Also I've been trying to figure out why monk's avatar looked familuar since I couldn't make out who it was in the avatar. I just figured it out and now I feel dumb for not remembering sooner.