Gucci Mane Preps Street Album for March

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

Nation of Hypocrisy?

This sucks so bad he was one of my faivorite wrestlers.
The WWF scores an impressive 95 next up the WWE. To rate the WWE i will have all three brands be rated seperately and then ill divide them up by three to get the total. So ill start with the first brand ECW or WWECW whatever you want to call it.
Either Veangeance or summerslam he will return.

please learn how to spell.

Just sayin'.

This Guy

nothing like trying to start a fued with a long standing member 2 posts into your joining.

This Guy

um, you might want to re read what I wrote because I was making fun of you, not Nation....though I understand why you were making fun of Nation, I just think its stupid your starting a fued about it with him instead of just ignoring it.

Nation

Ok first it's nation of domination and second are you tring to attack me newbie? Also it's saying not sayin'.

Wrestling Station

Looking at it from the light side, atleast we have a new thread hehe!

My advise for you Mr Axis that i think the best way to discuss your problems with someone, either by PM him personally or just report it to an admins. to have a look at. But by posting a thread about it, and you have not firmed your cause, you will end up being accused or flamed.
Anyway, thats my 2 cent.

Axis

My advise for you Mr Axis that i think the best way to discuss your problems with someone, either by PM him personally or just report it to an admins. to have a look at. But by posting a thread about it, and you have not firmed your cause, you will end up being accused or flamed.
Anyway, thats my 2 cent.

Take your pennies and shove them up your ass.

This Guy

Anyway, thats my 2 cent.

Take your pennies and shove them up your ass.

See, now Station gives helpful advice without flaming you and you flame him....I flamed you and I got nothing. I think new members like yourself who pick fights with other members are retarted. thats it, thats all I have to say.

Reaction score
Its people like u who ruin this site i mean station was giving u advise an u flame him thats not the IWF spirit