GTFO Roman its Bray's time to win the titles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
What matches have been better? Nothing has come anywhere close to entertaining me as much as that match did.

Punk/Lesnar is one that comes to mind... which I know you'll reject just based on your dislike of Punk, but it was the more entertaining match for me, especially since it was much more of a back-and-forth contest than Cena and Lesnar was. Lesnar versus Cena was good, but it was mostly just a one-sided beat down until Cena hulked up and overcame the odds for the 739th time at the end. I'll always prefer the matches where both participants are engaged in a back-and-forth seesaw battle as opposed to the Hulk Hogan formula of matches where the babyface takes a large beating before making a quick comeback and prevailing over the heel in the end.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Punk/Lesnar is one that comes to mind... which I know you'll reject just based on your dislike of Punk, but it was the more entertaining match for me, especially since it was much more of a back-and-forth contest than Cena and Lesnar was. Lesnar versus Cena was good, but it was mostly just a one-sided beat down until Cena hulked up and overcame the odds for the 739th time at the end. I'll always prefer the matches where both participants are engaged in a back-and-forth seesaw battle as opposed to the Hulk Hogan formula of matches where the babyface takes a large beating before making a quick comeback and prevailing over the heel in the end.
Punk/Lesnar was my #2 MOTY for last year, so I reject your hypothesis about my rejection of the match.

Still wasn't better than Lesnar/Cena though.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Being serious now, BLFFL is actually right, surprisingly. Wyatt winning the title at MITB clearly makes the most sense. Reigns will get his at WM31.

At last someone who agrees with me and I am right Bray is gonna win those titles. Roman's time isnt now hes gonna feud with HHH and most probably get the titles next year at WM31. Bray has so much to offer as champion he has everything nailed down the mic skills, the wrestling skills, being over with the fans

FN Punk

Jobber
Reaction score
It's Bray Wyatt's time?

Nope, it's Cena's time. RAPADOO!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
So afraid of that. :((
You think they put you over Taker at Mania and then job you out to Cena next go round? Come on, that makes absolutely no sense.

Wait, thats why it will happen. Gotta remind the kiddos that Cena is indeed the best.

>Greatest rub in history
>goes to Brock
>To be transferred to Cena in his next match (loss)

WOO WWE! Cena #1, thanks for the reminder!

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I have read that John Cena is gonna win the title at MITB and then it will be Cena vs Brock Lesnar at Summerslam for the titles nooooooooooo. Bray Wyatt should be winning those titles he deserves it more

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It's truly incredible how much titles mean nowadays to the fans even though kayfabe literally means nothing, lol.

Hold your horses. Bray is going to be champion soon... hopefully...

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
>Predicted Lesnar vs Taker right
>Thinks She can predict main events correctly.

Bray won't win it and I don't think Roman will atm. I think Bray and Cena will fight it out and Orton will win the title, continuing the Shield vs Evolution.

I would of liked to see Rollins this ladder match because if he would win it, It could of contribute more to the storyline plus could set up a potential feud with Randy Orton (In Which Randy gets jealous of Rollins taking his place as #2 to HHH).