GTFO Roman its Bray's time to win the titles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Save.Us_Y2J
Seriously how much I would mark. Honestly if Christian wasnt nursing a broken fingernail or whatever I would accept him at this moment. I just wanted to take a shot. Hope the Eurofags are treating you well, eh!?

Really though, if anyone is going to have the belt for 2-3 months MAX it'swo you can't have a full feud involving the belt and then move it away from it because DB returned unless he is the guy who wins it back from you, and the only way it hurts no one is if he does it with someone he has history with. This is Bray going over Cena in a way us smarks can all love, while we still get Cesaro vs Lesnar, and giving us a huge Cena losing to Bray match we all want to see.

Honestly if Bray wins those of us here who watch it outside of the few marks who think bray "is a jerk" win. I'm talking about Xanth. Seriously though, Bray winning would be a huge boom to WWE, could you imagine the amount of people who would turn in just to see wtf happened? The others it would be okay, but he would really put the dynamite inside wwe for months, especially while the authority implodes vs shield.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I don't see Reigns winning, Triple H would most likely cost him the match which would start the build of HHH/Reigns. The two people that I see having the biggest chance of winning would be Wyatt, and Cesaro. But, if Wyatt wins would that mean Wyatt/Cena again? I'd rather that not happen.

There's always Del Rio.:adr:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Wyatt over cena in a win bigger than WM. pass? Really?

ADR as champ would make me mark but wouldn't get me to watch RAW. Sheamus i'd just give up, same with most of them, including if they went authority for the belt again, and GOD save us if Orton fucking won. God save the WWE. 700 mil lost? Wait until that happens @Tgmiveld

It has to be Bray, honestly I see no other way really sparking interest. His promos are huge regardless of heel or face, DB is the only one who could stop him (unless Y2J came back, god I mark for Save_usY2J) and we know Cena needs a huge match at summerslam. Why not?

Honestly, instead of picking who, why don't people try to explain why Bray Wyatt as champ wouldn't be what WWE needs? Who is a better heel to pick outside of Bray, unless the MITB champ is expected to have a 1 month bid before losing to a heel?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
HHH needs to be champ
2-3 months ago I would agree. If it had been around WM he could have gotten away with it. They look like absolute shit now TBH. It'd be like Vickie and Teddy long going for the belt ATM imo.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
2-3 months ago I would agree. If it had been around WM he could have gotten away with it. They look like absolute shit now TBH. It'd be like Vickie and Teddy long going for the belt ATM imo.

As much as I like the guys, I just don't know if Cesaro or Reigns are ready yet. HHH or Wyatt seem like good options. Dunno if it'll happen though.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
As much as I like the guys, I just don't know if Cesaro or Reigns are ready yet. HHH or Wyatt seem like good options. Dunno if it'll happen though.
shut up smurf you don't know shit

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
you don't even watch the product ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: Shadie T