GTFO Roman its Bray's time to win the titles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
GTFO Roman its Bray's time to win the titles and everyone knows it. Bray is the better man here he can talk on the mic very well and wrestle very well. Roman doesnt have all of that hes just a pretty boy that Vince has got a hard on over but he wont be the face of the company and he wont be champion. Bray Wyatt is here to change things for the better at MITB he will be the new WWE world heavyweight champion and that is my next prediction that will become true!. Remember people I got my man Brock breaking the streak right and none of you believed me it would happen

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I swear most of us voted to stop letting her make threads, it's the only issue we have. I mean you cut the vine, you kill the grapes, amiright? Doesnt make sense, does it.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Yes, the man who lost to Cena twice deserves the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Not the powerhouse, undefeated, sexy beast that is, Roman Reigns.

Reactions: Snowman1 and Majour

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yes, the man who lost to Cena twice deserves the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Not the powerhouse, undefeated, sexy beast that is, Roman Reigns.

Being serious now, BLFFL is actually right, surprisingly. Wyatt winning the title at MITB clearly makes the most sense. Reigns will get his at WM31.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I could swear Cena beat the shield 3v1 earlier this year.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Being serious now, BLFFL is actually right, surprisingly. Wyatt winning the title at MITB clearly makes the most sense. Reigns will get his at WM31.
Explain? If Reigns won, you get the authority going after him with HHH Vs. Reigns at Summerslam. If Bray won, the... Cena again? Who challenges him? Even Cesaro is a better choice then Wyatt with Paul Heyman talking about how he's the man behind 21-1 and Cesaro's championship reign. And with that you get a potential Lesnar Vs. Cesaro at SS.

This is all my opinion tho.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Explain? If Reigns won, you get the authority going after him with HHH Vs. Reigns at Summerslam. If Bray won, the... Cena again? Who challenges him? Even Cesaro is a better choice then Wyatt with Paul Heyman talking about how he's the man behind 21-1 and Cesaro's championship reign. And with that you get a potential Lesnar Vs. Cesaro at SS.

This is all my opinion tho.
DB has to face a heel when he returns, and Reigns isnt that guy. It's as simple as that reply, he cannot win.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
DB has to face a heel when he returns, and Reigns isnt that guy. It's as simple as that reply, he cannot win.
And Bryan isn't returning anytime soon I think. (According to reports that he's healing at a slow rate and losing feelings on his left arm.) I would think Survivor Series. Plus, Cesaro would be the choice because all of that builds up to Lesnar Vs. Bryan.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
And Bryan isn't returning anytime soon I think. (According to reports that he's healing at a slow rate and losing feelings on his left arm.) I would think Survivor Series. Plus, Cesaro would be the choice because all of that builds up to Lesnar Vs. Bryan.
.....So you think DB isn't going to be in the WWE WHC title scene when he returns? So instead of bray vs DB since Cesaro vs Lesnar needs no belt involved doesnt make sense, what do you suggest for Bray and DB during said time?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
.....So you think DB isn't going to be in the WWE WHC title scene when he returns? So instead of bray vs DB since Cesaro vs Lesnar needs no belt involved doesnt make sense, what do you suggest for Bray and DB during said time?
DB is going to be in the title scene. I'm just saying that Cesaro or Lesnar would be a better choice than Bray.
But again, making Bray champion now would just be ehn for me. He still doesn't seem main event quality to me. Something that Reigns and Cesaro can pull off easily.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
DB is going to be in the title scene. I'm just saying that Cesaro or Lesnar would be a better choice than Bray.
But again, making Bray champion now would just be ehn for me. He still doesn't seem main event quality to me. Something that Reigns and Cesaro can pull off easily.
It could be worse, WWE could choose a Canadian.