• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Grand Theft Auto V *Official Discussion Thread*

Rated R Superstar

I do need to get a new ps3, but I don't think I'll need this bundle. It's nice of course, but I've already got the Collector's Edition pre-ordered so I wouldn't need this.

Heisenberg

BOqP8FtCIAIiRRB.jpg

Rockstar Games
#GTAV Official Gameplay Video Coming Tmrw. 10am Eastern. Grand Theft Auto V

Can't wait. 10 hours and 30 mins away. Wonder how long the video will be.

Also:

bbi1ueA.png

News just keeps getting better. Haha. Good GIF for reaction.

Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif

Last edited:

Heisenberg

[video=youtube;N-xHcvug3WI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-xHcvug3WI[/video]

Jizz. Oh my god. Game looks amazing. So damn fluid. Going to be such a joy to play.

AF.

GOLF and TENNIS.

This looks brilliant. The mini-games/activities look amazing.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah, I've all but quit video games completely so but the golf and tennis sold me. I'll probably be getting this game, just seems like too much to pass up.

Nate

Having three playable characters = pure win! I've never pre-ordered a game before, but first time for everything I guess... ;)

So close now! I can't wait for more details on "GTA Online"! GTA is one of those games I try to find out as much as I possibly can about before it comes out. Been listening to GTA V O'Clock getting amped up!