Gotham series on FOX

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Just remembered I haven't watched since Episode 8 of the first season. I guess I'll have to binge.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Haha, yes, the one who eventually becomes Riddler. I love me some Batman. Don't want to spoil anything for you, but I think you'll enjoy the show. I know some die-hard Batman comic fans who critique it for all the ways it doesn't match up with comic-related storylines, but I just enjoy it as an entirely different thing. Definitely worth watching, and if you binge watch and enjoy season one, then I'd say you're guaranteed to enjoy season two, with the whole focus on "Villains Rise."

Yeah I can see why the comic buffs hate on it but the point of it was to build up to everyone, like give the back story. I will definitely catch up.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Lovin it so far. They've actually made Barbara a lot more interesting. I don't cringe every time she's on screen anymore :happy:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
This show is definitely on my 'to watch' list, right up there with Da Vinci's Demons. I'll check it out soon. I mark for Ben McKenzie, Sean Pertwee and Donal Logue.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
What the fuck!!!!!!!!! First time I've been really disappointed with the route the show has taken. Oce go you watch the most recent episode you'll see why.

they couldn't just make it seem like Theo killed him and have him come back to life later? Why?!?! :cry:

Reaction score
This is probably the best "hero" TV Series. Better than Flash and Arrow for sure. The action and excitement never stops. Also:

"Jerome died? I wonder if he is the real Joker but probably he is not. Shame he was pretty good at that role. Even had potential to be better than Ledger

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I am still in season one but I have to agree, it is better than Arrow by a long shot and I never watched the Flash one. Not a big fan of that superhero. I always enjoyed the villains of Gotham the most. I don't think any other comic series can touch them.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
To avoid spoilers for anyone who hasn't watched it yet, I'll keep this vague.

What a fantastic episode tonight! Man.... Great character development and some good plot development going on. Plus that ending, geez... Already can't wait for next week's episode!

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Just finished watching season 1, it was great and I enjoyed the hell out of it.

The season finale was spectacular.

Starting season 2 now.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I'm 6 episodes into the second season and I've been loving it thus far. That preview for what's to come next, on episode #7 specifically, tells me it is going to rule!

Looking forward to watching the rest tomorrow.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Enjoyed ep #10. I'm all caught up with Gotham.

Let the journey continue!

Woo-hoo! Glad you're all caught up now and that you're enjoying it! I can't wait for tonight's episode. I love the show anyway, but this season has been especially good in my opinion.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Holy mid-season finale, Batman! It was a good episode.

I'm not sad to see Galavan go, although I was expecting him to put up more of a fight. I also liked what Penguin did with the umbrella.

Tabitha kicking her brother in the head and leaving with Silver was a bit unexpected, but Theo had it coming. She should've done it back when Barbara was injured. Now, it's gonna be interesting to see where Tabitha and Silver went, and if they'll come back.

Lucius Fox is back, baybay!

Also, Bruce's gone from one of the most boring characters to someone I really like now. Kudos to the writers.

The ending of episode #11 has me wondering what Dr. Strange has in store for Theo and Fish and all those people that are inside the lab.

Looking forward to seeing more!

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Wish I had the time to catch up. But I'm so far behind that it's funny.