Gotham series on FOX

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
So, what did you guys think of the season finale?

I actually thought it lacked a little something. They spent too much time on Barbara's craziness and not enough time on Nygma for one thing. Other than that it was very good. The return of Fish who then murdered Maroni only to go on and get murdered by Cobblepot. Bruce finding what will eventually become the Batcave. I am interested in seeing why his father had a secret area.. most likely to hide all the incriminating evidence he was collecting on the people at his company. There are a lot of cool directions for season 2 to go in... they need to revisit Poison Ivy and Joker for sure along with the maturation of Selina Kyle and Nygma... should be fun to watch next season.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Miss this show so much already. Can't wait for it to come back. Btw we didn't see fish's body so there's no proof she's actually gone for good.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Miss this show so much already. Can't wait for it to come back. Btw we didn't see fish's body so there's no proof she's actually gone for good.

Jada said she won't be in season 2, but it does seem they kept it open-ended like they are, perhaps, going to try and talk her into coming back, if not season 2 then maybe 3. We shall see.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Jada said she won't be in season 2, but it does seem they kept it open-ended like they are, perhaps, going to try and talk her into coming back, if not season 2 then maybe 3. We shall see.
Or she is in season 2 and is jeritrolling us :jeritroll:

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Never even knew season 2 started.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I watched the first episode then life happened so I have to get back into it. Is it worthy of a binge watch (season one I mean)?

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I watched the first episode then life happened so I have to get back into it. Is it worthy of a binge watch (season one I mean)?
Totally yes.

I binged on half of season one in a single day, and I wasn't even sick of it.

Reactions: Neptune

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
But of course!
Absolutely loved the first season and enjoying this season even better so far. Oh the progression of Nigma... not to mention all the other awesomeness going on!

The Riddler yes? It has been sometime since I was into anything Batman. I used to be hooked.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
The Riddler yes? It has been sometime since I was into anything Batman. I used to be hooked.

Haha, yes, the one who eventually becomes Riddler. I love me some Batman. Don't want to spoil anything for you, but I think you'll enjoy the show. I know some die-hard Batman comic fans who critique it for all the ways it doesn't match up with comic-related storylines, but I just enjoy it as an entirely different thing. Definitely worth watching, and if you binge watch and enjoy season one, then I'd say you're guaranteed to enjoy season two, with the whole focus on "Villains Rise."

Reactions: Neptune