Gotham series on FOX

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Wish I had the time to catch up. But I'm so far behind that it's funny.
Take your time and stay away from spoilers. This season has been amazing all the way through, I binge watched plenty of shows when on only to wait a week for a new episode that might not be in my stuff. Take your time catching up, or don't.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Ep #14 was so good.

Lori Petty was pretty cool as Jeri.

The Nygma stuff was great.

Sooo, is the Penguin legit healed or is he faking it? I think it could be a bit of both. As we all know, he's one of the craftiest characters on the show, and the whole healing process might've been a ruse, so that he could get out of Arkham. Or, he's truly healed, but will snap back to his violent tendencies somewhere down the line. One thing's for sure, though, Dr. Strange let him out because he has some big plans.

The highlight of the episode, for me, was the conversation between Bruce and Malone. It was really well done.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Wonder if this means the Bruce character will be off of the show for a while? So that they can advance the story a few years and perhaps have a different actor play the young adult Bruce at the beginning of season three.

Reactions: Prince Bálor
Reaction score
I really like this series. It may be like Smalville, wears the suit, ends the series. I really liked that Bruce was kinda what Batman is like in reality. I didn't like this Alfred much but goets better in every single episode.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Episode #16 was so enjoyable. Jimbo is out of the can and I'm looking forward to seeing more!

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Episode #17 was pretty great. The (real) Penguin is back! So is Jim, in the sense that he's cleared his name.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Gotham keeps delivering bloody great episodes, episode #18 was not an exception.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
That 'Azrael' episode, though! :damn:

Fantastic stuff.

Dr. Strange, Azrael and Nygma were pretty enjoyable here.

RIP Barnes. You went out bravely.

The Penguin seeing on the news that Galavan is back and still alive seems like he will look to finish the job in the near future. Shall be fun.

Barbara's lost her marbles again? Alright, let's see where that goes.

Also, the look on Bruce's face when he saw a caped Azrael swinging across Gotham's rooftops told everything! It was clearly an inspiration for what's going to become a caped guardian of Gotham.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Gotham keeps putting out these great, enjoyable episodes, #21 was no exception.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Anyone watch the finale last night? Thoughts?

I feel that they should've done the fast forward a season or two ago. We could of got some great story lines and actual Batman. Oh well, still one of the better superhero series' ever IMO.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82