Girls & Relationships

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
How do you make a friend thats a girl into a girlfriend. Like someone that doesn't fancy you and sees you as a friend, how do you get her to fancy you.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I speak from experience man I've had alot of crap happen but hey its worst if u already started dating her..as in boyfriend girlfriend not just the going to the movies not being official type of dating...

One girl I was dating had to move to Fl cause of a job offer her dad got...hmm was messed up

I was dating this one girl who live right across the street from one of my cousins...so every Sunday when my grandma went to her moms since my cousin lived right down the road from there she would drop me off there then since my girlfriend lived right across the street she would come over and stuff...then my cousin moved so I had no way to get to the girls house...and she no longer has a myspace or anything lol..

and I've had girls cheat on me also...

But the one thing that always happens...I bounce back...I always think I won't but I do know why...because there no girls out there and if for some reason it didn't work with the girl...then well she not the girl for you...

Just keep your head up LC and the right girl will come.

bolded part is no longer true hehe

She now has myspace and I've now added her. Anyway my relationship life has sucked lately. From girls telling me they like me but there not looking for a bf at the moment but when they are they will let me know and they end up dating someone else...to chicks who are not in to dating.

Anyway about my ex...I got to see that one that I dated back when i was like 13 or 14......So the other day when I saw her...*my cousins and stuff was there* I was amazed at how great she still looked..hell she looked even better with her blonde hair blowing in the wind...anyway I've had some dreams about her the last two nights...bad thing is...she has a bf...so yeah I'm screwed haha

MikeRaw

How do you make a friend thats a girl into a girlfriend. Like someone that doesn't fancy you and sees you as a friend, how do you get her to fancy you.

Stop saying fancy.:disgust:
Anyways, honestly, dude, it's not like a friggen magic trick. If someone doesn't like you, they don't like you. You can't cast a spell on them. You would get a friend to date you the same way you would get someone who isn't a friend to date you. Pretend she isn't your friend, and use all the same moves you would use if you were just cruising around picking up chicks :thumbsup:

straight_edge76

Oh, I get it now. Basically just be the females friend. Be there for them if its supposed to happen it will. You cant force urself on a girl. That is how i got my gf.

Moonlight Drive

If somebodies sees you as 'just good friends' then that's probably all you'll ever be unless something dramatically changes.

Vandy316

Reaction score
im glad someone bumped this cuz i really didnt want to. but theres a girl in my school who i like and i know she likes me, a friend told me, and i text her all the time. its just that i rarely talk to her face to face. I play jv baseball and she plays jv softball and if we go to the same school we ride the bus together so i always planned on talking to her there. However everytime we would ride together the game will either get cancelled or the other school wont have a team. And in school we pass eachother everyday in the halls and ive said hi like twice. Shes also in my lunch and ive talked to her like 3 times. Plain and simple ive got a case of puss-itus and need help. also me and my friends are probably goin to see the new Wolverine movie Friday, but doubt shed want to see that. maybe another one tho?

straight_edge76

Swagger and self confidence are the biggest things when trying to get a girl (especially when THEY are into you to.) You need to show her that you are going to be a man and step up. Make the first move, it should work out if not then fuck it it wasn't supposed to happen. I used to be like that a little pussy when it came to chicks and I just played the innocent nervous dude role but that doesn't hep when you are in high school and beyond. It's irritating and just immature if you want a good girl you just need to let your balls drop and go for it. I did not mean to sound like a prick, you sound like you just don't know what to do and a stand up guy, much like myself when I was your age (Im guessing 15 or 16?) I just think that if you do what I said it will help you in the long run. I was in 10th grade when I started to be more confident and thus pulled my first serious gf (and lost my virginity in the process :) :))

MikeRaw

^You pretty much summed it up for him. It's the truth. You can't be all nervous all the time. If you are, some other guy will just come along and take your spot.

straight_edge76

Yeah, it has happened to me before. You cant be nervous all the time and just thing it's gonna happen. For the most part girls are just as...if not more nervous then the guys are. They really have alot more to worry about then us guys (like idk maybe a little monthly visitor yes that is a big...no huge deal)

Vandy316

Reaction score
straight edge that ur exactly right. i am 16 and also in 10th grade and really am becoming more confident but not fully there yet. however i dont plan on losing my virginity. and ya famous, 2 of my baseball teamates wanted her but thankfully she doesnt like either because they talk about any girl that they see. i plan on talking to her tonight but really idk what to say but ill just talk like i text i guess

straight_edge76

Yeah, thats cool it wasn't something that I was planning or whatever it just happened you know? The girl had more to say about it then i did haha. Confidence is key mainly with the right mind set and swagger you could get any girl you want (in theory) you have to think that you can get any girl and that they all want you to (but be realistic) and you will find a girl.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I like this girl, a couple of months ago people teased her about being an emo then she kinda stopped being remotley like an emo. She's always seen me as a friend then just as everyone says she likes me....she starts acting like an emo again, so i'm not attracted to her as much anymore and am really confused.

straight_edge76

Appearances and labels should have nothing to do with liking a girl if a chick started "acting" emo again then did you really ever like her or were you just attracted to her? Theres a HUUUUGE difference.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I did LIKE her but then now, i'm not so sure.....me being stupid really.