Girls & Relationships

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Ok, so she is opening up to you alot more? That is definetely a good thing. She is obiously sorry for what she did and wants things to work out....Being with you forever is a bit far but then again most young people (I am assuming your in the 16-19 age range) say that, and I do not know if she is serious and I sure as hell hope not. Because that is a major commitment lol

Yea true we do have major past and stuff we've been real close for about 2 years and pretty much crushin over each otehr for a year. I mean I defenitly feel a major thing between us, thats the reason I went back to her but yea forever's a long time so we'll just have to sit back and see. But yea thanks for all the advice it's actually helped alot.

straight_edge76

Yeah no problem. The situation you went through is very similar to what me and my current girlfriend went through.

J

How'd that work out for you, couldn't have been 2 bad as you said current. Like does shit seem better then it was the first time or anything?

straight_edge76

Yeah haha it worked out pretty good I think. It is alot better now, she trusts me alot more and knows that I wouldn't do anything to hurt her. One thing she learned was not to let her friends and other people influence what she thinks of me and like what I am doing.

One of her friends jumped to the conclusion when she saw me with one of my friends who happens to be a girl at the movies, with a larger group of people when my girlfriend was out of town, I had literally just gotten off the phone with her, part of the reason why we broke up the first time.

She went off on dumb shit for awhile before she called me up and apologized, and since then we've been good :)

J

Awesome stuff man and yea friends abandoning me seems to be the only bad thing that have happened thus far. I mean I'm better off without them obviously cause they went off on me when we got back together. I mean I can understand that they were there for me when it happened the first time but couldn't the3y have at least suppoted me a little, I mean come on people deserve a second chance.

straight_edge76

Yeah exactly, that is the only bad thing that seems to happen when to many young people get into relationships friends always find the need to pry and get into all of your buisness, I mean yeah I dont mind it for the most part because I roll in a reletively tight circle of bros.

My friends didn't really jump on me that I took her back, it was just how fast she wanted me back they tripped on.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Friends are so annoying in young relationships as I have recently found out. Her friends have been annoying so it shits me up the wall but I don't bring it up so it should be good.

J

This thread's startin to turn into my seconds home but I got problems again and I can't discuss them wit my friends cuase my best friend is her brother, other close friend gives horrid advice, and the last one is dating her ex best friend so yea. But I have no idea what to do like cuase I wanna trust her but I just can't idk y I just am always worried soemthings gunna happen. For example she went out on the deck to call someone today and my mind started racing like oh she's callin some other guy, turned out to be her cuz, So I just feel like a douche cause im afraid if I give her my trust again she'll break it but then again buy not givin it to her I'm fuuckin her over. Any advice?

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
calm down, chill the fuck out, and let her prove herself, stop worrying so much.

straight_edge76

Ok, I have had the very same mass paranoia go through my mind. All you can really do is think and see if you can really trust her

J

Yea trust is slowly starting to come back, I can tell she's tryin hard to get it back, for example today she told me there's party wit people from her school but they can't birng outside people, so she doesn't want to go because she doesn't want me to have to worry she said. So yea Imma just continious to sit back and let it keep goin.