Girls & Relationships

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

iamironman

Reaction score
please i beg of you i n the sprit of the holidays please forget all beefs you have with me and answer this i dont have much time

a good friend of mine is going to rush competly into a marrige with the DEFINITION of the wrong girl in 4 days theve barly started dating and shes totally physcho i dont think her inetions are all that great i dont have much time and i dont know what FUCK to do

Quintastic One

Reaction score
If your bud is getting married to a psycho bitch too soon there's nothing you can personally do about it. The best thing you can do is be there for your friend for the entire ride. When he eventually gets burned, you're gonna need to be his strength and help be his bro. Otherwise if you're looking for an actual solution regarding trying to stop the marriage, you can't. It's only going to end in you losing your friend and him STILL being in the same predicament in the end.

Kizza

Reject it at the wedding, breaking up your friendship with your bet bud and driving yourself to suicide.

Or kill her in her sleep.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

please i beg of you i n the sprit of the holidays please forget all beefs you have with me and answer this i dont have much time

a good friend of mine is going to rush competly into a marrige with the DEFINITION of the wrong girl in 4 days theve barly started dating and shes totally physcho i dont think her inetions are all that great i dont have much time and i dont know what FUCK to do

Machete her bitchass.