Girls & Relationships

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Yo what ya got
You think you own streets
Something something something your ass is dead meat
Victory is sweet

Man, D-Lo's entrance owed. I always used it for my created player for the original SD and SD 2 games on PS1.

Reaction score
First of all its just a name. I only have it because i have 3 brothers. And Im the middle child. So before you speak recognize. Im wiser then you. I know alot more then you do. Take my advice or not. You can be single all you life. Doesnt bother me one bit.

Oh wise one, tell me, how come you don't know the difference between "than' and "then"?

It also doesn't justify how horrid the name is.

:lmao @ single my whole life btw. Get on my level son.

Kizza

Reaction score
First of all its just a name. I only have it because i have 3 brothers. And Im the middle child. So before you speak recognize. Im wiser then you. I know alot more then you do. Take my advice or not. You can be single all you life. Doesnt bother me one bit.

Here, have a cookie wise boy.

Lil' Woj21

Reaction score
Oh wise one, tell me, how come you don't know the difference between "than' and "then"?

It also doesn't justify how horrid the name is.

:lmao @ single my whole life btw. Get on my level son.

I type what I type. I dont type with perfect grammar man. Stop fueding with new people. It was just a hint of advice like seriously. No need for stupid fighting. Seriously.:bash: