• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Girl Meets World Discussion Thread

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
girl-meets-world-disney-poster-clean(1)__oPt.jpg

This starts tomorrow so I thought we should have a discussion thread. Watching Boy Meets World to prepare. :boss1:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
lol you would :p
I'll try and be here, I don't have plans yet.

Shawn, Minkus(can't wait for his return haha), Feeney, Harley Keiner and Joshua (The younger bro at the end of the BMW series), Amy and Alan Matthews will all be reoccurring characters..

Will Friedle declined to return as a reoccurring character however it's hard to doubt that he will most definitely pop up in one or more episodes.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Haha Farkle being Minkus' son is awesome, can't wait for Stuart Minkus to show up as well as Harley Keiner and DEFINITELY waiting hard for Shawn's cameos.

Solid Snake

Is it good or bad? I don't have cable but loved Boy Meets World

Solid Snake

Also why does the daughter (with the brown hair) look 25-50% Chinese?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
They even have a minkus ripoff. I'll watch the show, but i'm mostly waiting for Shawn and Feeny, as they were confirmed. If the show is a generic ripoff, they should include all the people that made the original show great, hopefully the Minkus ripoff is his kid.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
They even have a minkus ripoff. I'll watch the show, but i'm mostly waiting for Shawn and Feeny, as they were confirmed. If the show is a generic ripoff, they should include all the people that made the original show great, hopefully the Minkus ripoff is his kid.
lol you didn't see my post above where Farkle is Minkus' kid :)
Stuart Minkus will come in on the career day episode.