Girl Meets World Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Cory is still Cory which is awesome!
I feel like the Maya (The Blonde) is like 15 or 16 while Cory's daughter is only 12 I believe. I wonder if that will affect the show in the upcoming years for it, I think they're going for a minimum of 4 seasons from some things I've heard.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
watched 15 minutes of the pilot. too corny for me

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Cory is still Cory which is awesome!
I feel like the Maya (The Blonde) is like 15 or 16 while Cory's daughter is only 12 I believe. I wonder if that will affect the show in the upcoming years for it, I think they're going for a minimum of 4 seasons from some things I've heard.
[HASHTAG]#SixSeasonsAndAMovie[/HASHTAG]
:letroll:

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The 2nd show was even worse than the first. The good news is you know Shawn won't be a big expense. What makes me even happier is knowing Eric could even come back.

The kid part I get, it will have to work, but IMO the backstage parenting thing will be a rough sell if you are looking for more than even 2 seasons and a miniseries.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
The next episode is a remake of a Boy Meets World I'm guessing.

When Maya doesn't get invited to a party, Riley still decides to go but learns the party's only for unpopular classmates.[32]

And the episode after that, Minkus guest stars. Not sure when Shawn is going to guest star.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
i just insta-finished. Minkus is on this weeks episode bro!? :mog:

I want Eric to guest star waaaaaaaaaaaaay more than Shawn ATM tbh, I want Shawn to be in season 2 with his own kid with that fin ass black chick tbh, he is a big pull and could contribute a shitload to the team by being on the show, which he should be.

Eric and Feeny being in the season finale would make me mark my dick off, and it'd take a few minutes of the show up max. Fe-he-he-heeeenay!

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Topanga! Also, isn't that Alan's employee/ the minister for Cory's/Topanga's wedding.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
So this is like... based on two Boy Meets World episodes. The lame party and the questionaire episode. (Somewhat)

Also, loved the flashback of Cory and Topanga. Next week, Minkus bound.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Minkus is Farkle's father, it's going to be awesome haven't watched it the last two weeks but I'll catch up tomorrow.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Agree. Must be because it's girl meets world, not guys. Should have made it Man meets World instead with Cory struggling to be a good teacher and Topanga with lawyer, etc.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Watched part of an episode when I was flipping through channels out of boredom, and it seemed like the typical Disney show. Lame.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
It's the female equivalent of Boy meets world. This is a thread with guys pointing out obvious parts of a show that really isn't made for us outside of the nostalgia factor.