Girl Meets World Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Man E4 & E5 >>> The rest of the series so far.. Eric is GOAT!

GMW_ep_205_337x190_1431632603557.jpg

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
new episode today I think. e4 and e5 were pretty dope.
Funny part in ep 4 was when Riley was explaining pluto and shawn was like, i don't care.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
nah they don't comeback until June 5th, that new black kid was a very weird and random addition to the show, looks like he'll be a part of the cast for a good bit.

I liked e4 because they referred back to a couple things that happened in the original series.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
The episode of Girl Meets Gravity actually won me over as a fan. It was pretty deep and i really didn't expect the ending or truly understand what Riley was trying to get across until the part... well you know the part if you saw the episode.

All up it looks like season two is going to be far better than season one. I must admit i wasn't a fan of this when it first aired.

Last edited: