Getting beat by someone using the same move over and over

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
is, was, and forever will be the most infuriating shit ever. especially when you consider yourself a "gamer" and the person constantly beating you is novice.

I just had repressed memories of my sister beating the shit outta me with E-Honda's rapid arm strikes, and it forced me to make this thread. Fuckin E-Honda...

Rell

Reaction score
Playing NBA 2k with someone who takes 3 pointers all fuckin game, a drains them...

:(

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Yeah, I'm with the shotguns in MW3, so fucking gay how powerful they are. I don't give a fuck about camping, it's realistic in its own right and it's easy to counter. I like the fast-paced shit and all, but MW3 is TOO fast paced.

What I hate most about MW3 is the smaller maps are poorly laid out and if your team goes on a quick rampage, it's easy to line up a shot on people AS SOON AS THEY RESPAWN and then it's just a 3 minute massacre of idiocy.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Playing NBA 2k with someone who takes 3 pointers all fuckin game, a drains them...

:(

:lmmmao:

Kyle Korver ftw

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
if you can't get over spammers, campers and so on with your own intelligence, then you are an even worse noob than them

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
^ This.

People who do the same shit again and again and again are fucking lame but if you are the superior player, you can overcome it.

I am a huge MK fan and anyone else who enjoys the franchise knows about the Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Raiden, Liu Kang, Smoke, Ermac and Noob Saibot spammers (you can even throw in Johnny Cage and Sektor spammers, though there aren't as many) and they are a fucking breeze to beat, regardless of their hideous move spamming. Learn their pattern and beat it.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Pretty sure you can't.

I've played some of the biggest fucking spam bastards ever. They did not win.

Plus, I don't rage over games, that's gay.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Get SF4 for the PC and I'll show you what I do to cheap ass players.

Seriously though, IO and LHR are right. If you know what you're doing you can beat pretty much any cheap technique. I find that people who can't typically aren't using every tool available to them, short of cheating. Even if it means out cheaping them and drawing them in. Take Rell's example. Somebody keeps firing off the Hundred Hand Slap? I'll start throwing constant projectiles from the far end of the screen. They won't hold to the cheap technique after that. They'll abandon it, jump in and I'll combo the fuck out of them.

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
I'll fuckin' slay you TDK haha. The semtex on MW3 is pathetic, get so many hitmarkers with them it pisses me off. The maps aren't great either, Hardhats probably the best but god downturn and bakaara are awful.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Mission and Bootleg are my favorites. Hardhat isn't bad, but everyone goes to the fuckin tunnel. Annoying. And yeah, Downturn might be one of the worst maps of all time.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I am a huge MK fan and anyone else who enjoys the franchise knows about the Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Raiden, Liu Kang, Smoke, Ermac and Noob Saibot spammers (you can even throw in Johnny Cage and Sektor spammers, though there aren't as many) and they are a fucking breeze to beat, regardless of their hideous move spamming. Learn their pattern and beat it.

In the new MK Raiden and Noob are ridiculous . I suck at the game so I won't comment much, but I've seen good players literally raping spammers anyways.

obviously you have never played any COD after COD4, and you have NO IDEA what you're talking about. believe me i can deal with them, and no matter what the game mode is, i will fuck them up. but that's in perfect circumstances of course :) get into a lobby where your connection is 1 bar, your team is full of morons, and you got a TEAM that's strategically camping. there are some maps in the game that i swear to god, are MADE for camping. meaning if you camp right, with the right, you will NEVER die.

Facing a team that does team play with a bunch of morons as team mates is often enough to guarantee your defeat regardless. That's true for pretty much any shooter, and it's part of the game experience. No need to rage over it. Get good team mates.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Operation Raccoon City is fucking awesome. VS mode is a little cunty because it can take a long time sometimes to connect to a game but, once you're in, you just stay on the list of players and keep playing, no more waiting time to connect.

I dunno, I just don't feel the need to rage over a game. I love games and I love to win but I just feel that revenge is so much sweeter than raging.

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
Oh forgot about Mission that maps awesome. Downturn is so shit, like theres honestly nothing good about that map at all lol.

Nothing annoys me more when you're playing domination and your teammates decide they aren't going to cap or defend anything, then you end up getting spawn trapped and murdered repeatedly. I tend to just party up when I play now so I definitely know my teams not going to be complete and utter shit.