Genesis 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ahorrig

Reaction score
A possible reason for Jeff Hardy to lose his title is that he is apparently facing drug trafficking charges. Here is a question- what feud for the title would you like to see?
anderson vs. morgan
anderson vs. Matt hardy
anderson vs. Pope
anderson vs. Joe
I want to see Anderson vs morgan in a real feud for the belt. It seems like pope and joe are now feuding, based on the impact before genesis.

nation

Reaction score
A possible reason for Jeff Hardy to lose his title is that he is apparently facing drug trafficking charges. Here is a question- what feud for the title would you like to see?
anderson vs. morgan
anderson vs. Matt hardy
anderson vs. Pope
anderson vs. Joe
I want to see Anderson vs morgan in a real feud for the belt. It seems like pope and joe are now feuding, based on the impact before genesis.

Your mix of correctly and incorrectly capitalizing, I find strange.

Airfixx

Reaction score
I made one too:

nation said:
I haven't watched a PPV from TNA in literally like over a year maybe even two years

Seriously, you completely take the piss!

seX-Power

Reaction score
Though, in all seriousness, as a feud for the title I'd like to see Anderson vs. band-saw, with the latter going over.

Reaction score
in all seriousness Immortal needs the championships for the power. wouldn't this mean they would need knockout c'ship and tag k'out championship along with tna world c'ship???

Axis

Reaction score
Wow, Matt Hardy is fat. You'd think with three months off he could have hit the treadmill a bit. Ken Anderson being a world champion is rather laughable, though at least it is no longer on a drug trafficker. Matt Morgan proved to everybody what we already know--he is not talented enough to be anything other than maybe a midcard stalwart. Hopefully TNA gets the world title on a world class wrestler soon.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
This is really just personal opinion no real basis of fact behind it but I'll take Anderson over Hardy any day of the week.

Ideally though I had hoped that the one to take the belt off Hardy eventually would have been AJ Styles and let him have a good face run but, meh.

LSD

Reaction score
This is really just personal opinion no real basis of fact behind it but I'll take Anderson over Hardy any day of the week.

Ideally though I had hoped that the one to take the belt off Hardy eventually would have been AJ Styles and let him have a good face run but, meh.

Do you think AJ Styles injury is a work? At the end of the PPV it appeared as though Beer Money and Kaz were upset over Hardy's loss, and AJ was just eyeing Anderson and his belt.

I think AJ is about to feud with Anderson, or is this just wishful thinking because they are my favorite wrestlers?

LSD

Reaction score
Wow, just read Styles injury is for real. Ugh, I was really hoping AJ was about to go back to the main event. Hopefully his time out of the ring will make TNA realize what they are missing, and it will give him more of an opportunity to work on his promo skills, which I think have come a long way in 2010.

CMS

Reaction score
Wait......R-Truth is young? Isnt he like 41 years old?

Anyways, that was a sad day for Kurt Angle. Horrible outing. I hope it was because of the situation, because it would be sad to see one of the greatest wrestlers ever so reduced to that level.

ahorrig

Reaction score
I honestly think Mr anderson deserves a title run. In WWE, he was facing The Undertaker, Cena, Batista and other world champions, so it isn't like he shouldn't have a title yet. Matt Morgan is a pretty good wrestler, but I dont see him being champion anytime soon. I hope for Immortal to slowly drop guys, probably AJ and Jeff Hardy, to make a TNA vs. Immortal feud. It definitely seems the same as nexus, but it makes sense. Even better, I would like to see Immortal vs. Fortune, with Fortune turning into faces.

fuzzy

Reaction score
ya, fortune turning face would a superise.

fuzzy

Reaction score
i thought R truth was in his early 30's?